WOW Moment

Ginger L.
on 1/8/10 4:09 am - Woodstock, GA
As most of you know we had about an inch and half of snow here in North GA.  My girls made a southern sled out of a wake board and was sliding down the drive way!  They were having so much fun and I laughed at them till I hurt. My youngest Alanah talked me into trying it.  Well at 325 lbs I wouldn't dare try to walk across the icy/snow much less slide down it!  So I was soo nervous but am so into trying new things at 180 lbs!  I did it!  It was sooo fun!  My heart was beating a million miles an hr.  I know this sounds like such a little thing but these are the reasons I wanted to be smaller was so I could enjoy life!  The little things that so many take for-granted!  I DID IT and I love it!! I'm going back for more!!!  Have fun in the snow everyone!!

Starting Weight: 325;  Pre Surgery Weight: 314

leanforlife
on 1/8/10 9:58 am - CT
VSG on 10/07/08 with
Hi Ginger, I walked outside earlier slipped and fell right on my butt!
Hugz, Karen      highest 315/pre op diet 299/surgery day 288
  Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
Ginger L.
on 1/10/10 10:23 pm - Woodstock, GA
OH NO and with out the extra padding I bet that hurt!!    My husband fell yesterday on the ice while holding my grandson... He spun around to keep from hurting Hayden and hit his elbow on the concrete!  OUCH... I rushed over to help him and fell right on top of both of them... After it was over and no one was hurt .. I laughed till I peed myself!!  LOL   Loose bladder still a problem even after 145 lbs gone!!  O well   some things just never change do they??

HeyHey1969
on 1/8/10 9:42 pm - GA
I am glad you had such a great time. Those are the things that make this journey worth while.

Lookingup
on 1/9/10 7:42 am - Sharpsburg, GA
Yes, those little things are really big.  I don't have to worry that nothing in the store will fit and that is hard to get use to!  Hope you are well.

Lookingup
Pre Weight Loss 337
Pre Op 319
DS Surgery Oct. 23, 2008

Ginger L.
on 1/10/10 10:25 pm - Woodstock, GA
I know what you mean!!  Its hard to shop when everything fits.  I used to shop  based on what fit which was not much!!  Well now I have a problem that it all fits and looks pretty good on!  LOL  A GREAT Problem to have!!   Im loving it!!

Most Active