Guess What???

Ginger L.
on 1/8/10 4:14 am - Woodstock, GA
Super!!  I'm happy for you and all those lives you will touch !   I might just try and make an appearance that day!  
Big Hug! 

Starting Weight: 325;  Pre Surgery Weight: 314

HeyHey1969
on 1/8/10 9:47 pm - GA

Congratulations...... I will defiantly be joining you! I live on the south side and have been hoping for a weekend support group. I have graduate classes on Tues and Thurs so I am not able to make the other support groups in the area.

Once again, great job and keep up the good work on journey.

Heather

webdz9r S.
on 1/9/10 3:34 am - Yellow Brick Road, CA
I just moved here 4 weeks ago Monday.  I live in Hampton and know this is close.  I will see if I can make it.  I haven't moved everything here and my car is still in CA.  I live with my family so I will see if they will take me.  No promises as I might be flying back to CA and driving my things back here.

Webby

G

LaShelle2
on 1/11/10 2:47 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
I would love to meet you.  Let me know if you need directions or anything.
candie33
on 1/9/10 8:16 am
That is great I would love to attend...I live in Conyers
LaShelle2
on 1/11/10 2:46 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Cool, you can take hwy 138 into Stockbridge. Just turn right and go past Lowes and Aldi, and Heritage HS, and make a left onto hwy 42 once you get into Stockbridge to avoid the interstate.  Should take about 15-20 minutes depending on where you are in Conyers.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

FOXYBROWN MAMA
on 1/12/10 10:07 am
Congrats!!  i would love to come.  It's a little too far for me, but good luck.
kaytiebugs
on 1/14/10 3:36 am - Flowery Branch, GA
Big congrats to you!! You deserve it!! 
LaShelle2
on 1/14/10 7:01 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
thanks. how is the baby?

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

LAB_1955
on 1/19/10 4:00 am - McDonough, GA
Congratulations Lashell.  You are a natural.  I will come on 2/13th.  We can celebrate Valentine's Day.  I need all the support I can get.

Linda
Most Active