Customer "NO SERVICE" - Insurance

AndreaH09
on 1/8/10 1:37 am
Delightful74 - I feel your pain!!!  I was in tears yesterday over the insurance issues.....guess I need to "GET OVER IT" and toughen up for the long haul.  Thanks for the info....I'm sure I'll be calling on all of the OH SHBP member support I can get over the coming months!
AndreaH09
on 1/8/10 2:59 am
HALLELEUIA (sp???)!!!!!!!  You all have brought me good luck today!  I FINALLY got to talk to my case manager, have been assigned a nurse, and will be speaking with the nurse next Tuesday!!!  Just an inch of progress has made a world of difference for me today!

(FYI - my notebook is all setup, have my correspondence notes started, and am ready to play the game with the insurance company!)  I must say  -----once I got to talk to the case manager, she was VERY courteous and helpful.
brenda549
on 1/8/10 3:29 am - Duluth, GA
Yay!  I am glad you have heard from someone!

I can honestly say that I had NOT one problem with UHC last year.  I have heard the same with a few others with UHC.  Any bumps in the road I had (and there were not many) where not insurance related.  If your nurse caseworker is anything like mine, she will give you all inofrmation you need upfront, she will call every few months to check in, answer questions, etc.  Same with your appointed mental health caseworker.   If I had questions they would usually return my call within 24 hours with an answer.

Now that your ball is rolling, I truly hope this process goes as smooth for you as it did for me!

Good luck!
                                                HW357-CW235-GW150
            Join my journey at www.entirelybrenda.com.

Most Active