WINTER COLD!

Jeannie A.
on 1/3/10 11:36 pm - Stockbridge, GA
Hello NEWBIES! and OLD TIMERS!
As we all know by now it is really COLD outside! I think that this is one of the COLDEST WINTERS in a few years. Like many have saud they would not change thier weight loss to be wamer. But I have researched all over and from all the things that I have read we will never feel warm again like we once did with all of our weight.

I'm for one really thinkful to make the trade off that I did. I really enjoy life now being 250 plus lighter.

I hope that all of you can stay warm, remember to LAYER UP!!!!!
Jeannie Armstrong   
OH Support Group Leader
RNY 07/27/06 
sw358/ cw 175/ qw 175 to 160

I have been blessed with God's Help!

For those in GEORGIA come and join us at PEDMONT HENRY MEDICAL CENTER in the EDUCATIONAL BUILDING in Foundation Board room the 4th TUESDAY of each month at 6:30pm.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/jeannie4759_group/tab,0/page,1/#my_groups_main:1

(deactivated member)
on 1/4/10 8:45 am - GA
Yes Jeannie even after 4.5 years I am still freezing in this weather!!!  And BTW I heard this morning on the radio/tv that this is probably going to the coldest January in about 14 years!!!  So, yes folks this is way toooo cold for all of us!!!
Jeannie A.
on 1/4/10 12:36 pm - Stockbridge, GA
You are so right Norma, I think this is going to be the coldest in a very very long time for Atlanta. I'm just hoping that we do not have any of the same kind of weather like we had in the 80's or early 90's. But ????? that will be the biggest ?????.

But if you were to ask me if I would want my heatbad, I still will be saying NO, NO, WAY! I am happy to be the person that I am today.

So please stay warm my friend!
Jeannie Armstrong   
OH Support Group Leader
RNY 07/27/06 
sw358/ cw 175/ qw 175 to 160

I have been blessed with God's Help!

For those in GEORGIA come and join us at PEDMONT HENRY MEDICAL CENTER in the EDUCATIONAL BUILDING in Foundation Board room the 4th TUESDAY of each month at 6:30pm.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/jeannie4759_group/tab,0/page,1/#my_groups_main:1

CColeman
on 1/4/10 8:57 am
20 degrees out side and here I sit eating a frozen protein shake! Only manageable because I am also sitting directly in front of the fireplace!

Most Active