COLD!!!!!

HeyHey1969
on 1/3/10 6:05 am - GA
It should not be this cold in GA!!!!!!!!! I hate cold weather, especially this year losing all my insulation. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Thank goodness for thermal undies!

tina81464
on 1/3/10 7:01 am - marietta, GA
 I love my electric blanket!
CColeman
on 1/3/10 8:24 am
We would probably be ok if it weren't so windy! I had all these different projects to do before I went back to work, but I ended up just staying inside most of the weekend. Thank goodness for our nice warm fireplace!

HeyHey1969
on 1/3/10 9:08 am - GA

I still need to take down my outside Christmas decorations. However, it has been too cold to go outside and work. I at least unplugged the lights, so I am not still lighting up the neighborhood.

I love my fireplace and my snuggie -- thank goodness, I lost weight so it will fit.

Lookingup
on 1/3/10 8:24 am - Sharpsburg, GA
I agree!  I use to be hot all the time.  I have on my long underwear today too!

Lookingup
Pre Weight Loss 337
Pre Op 319
DS Surgery Oct. 23, 2008

MARIA F.
on 1/3/10 8:28 am - Athens, GA
Don't forget to leave the water dripping tonight!

FormerlyFluffy.com

SandraS
on 1/3/10 11:18 am - Richmond Hill, GA
I can't believe how cold I am all the time!!!!  However, I wouldn't trade being cold for the additional weight any day.  Guess I will just have to buy extra clothing!!!!
Sandra

talksoupslp
on 1/4/10 1:37 am
Don't talk to me about cold!  193 pounds of insulation gone (with about 65-70 more to go).  On a good day, I only wear 3 layers!  Luckily, Old Navy has become one of my new best friends and I managed to get several sweaters for really cheap prices post-Thanksgiving!  And post-xmas, I got some cheap long sleeve tshirts that are really good as layers under those sweaters.  Even better, the tshirts are "fitted" and with a good bra on, I actually have a FIGURE!  WOW!

The icicle in Marietta!

Highest Weight/Surgery Weight/Current Weight/Goal
426.4/356/216.8/165?
Ginger L.
on 1/4/10 5:24 am - Woodstock, GA
I'll take cold over fat anyday!! LOL   But you guys are right its crazy how we're cold all the time isnt it?!  Bring on the layers and a good warm fire!! 

Hugs.
G

Starting Weight: 325;  Pre Surgery Weight: 314

MSW will not settle
on 1/5/10 9:12 am
I am on the FL state line and its in the 30's every night.  I could have stayed in CT for the winter.  Alls missing is the snow. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Most Active