OH Group Cruise

walterswife
on 1/2/10 11:28 pm
Port Canaveral has great itineraties and is not too far of a drive.  I like to idea of going on a cruise with some veterans who know how to handle the difficult food issue that exists on a cruise ship.  Frankly, that is one fear that I have about my favorite vacation.

HW 240/ SW 229/ GW 146/CW 125; OH Support Group Leader   

Starting size:  18W-20;  Present size: 0 or 2; 5'5-1/2" tall. 
Current BMI 20.4 as of 2/13/2013 (normal for the first time in my life).
Goal weight reached on 8/12/2010; As of 1/13/2013, 21 pounds below goal

walterswife
on 1/2/10 11:29 pm
Sorry.  I meant itineraries.  oops!

HW 240/ SW 229/ GW 146/CW 125; OH Support Group Leader   

Starting size:  18W-20;  Present size: 0 or 2; 5'5-1/2" tall. 
Current BMI 20.4 as of 2/13/2013 (normal for the first time in my life).
Goal weight reached on 8/12/2010; As of 1/13/2013, 21 pounds below goal

MSW will not settle
on 1/5/10 8:56 am
I love cruising.  Someone tried this last year but per the travel agent retained there was too little interest by the deposit date.  Hope it works out this time around.

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

MARIA F.
on 1/5/10 10:49 am - Athens, GA
I hope so to! Would be a lot of fun for all of us. I will get some dates and prices and post in the next few days.

FormerlyFluffy.com

LaShelle2
on 1/19/10 6:37 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Sorry for the delayed reaction, this post somehow slipped by me.  I'd love to get a GA Forum Cruise together. If you get anything concrete scheduled let me know.

I am sailing with one of my OH buddies May 2 on the Carnival Victory out of San Juan. I can't wait. This will be my 1st post-op cruise.  I am looking forward to cruising thin!

If you haven't already joined my travel group, please join and post the info there, so more people interested in travel will know about it.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Most Active