Walking Groups

CallMeMsE
on 12/30/09 4:16 am - Duluth, GA
Are there any groups of people in the Atlanta metro area that get together and walk?  I started back at my gym and am looking to mix it up a bit during the week.
freshman1
on 1/1/10 2:49 am
Lawrenceville is pretty far for me.  How about anyone near Smyrna/Austell?

LaShelle2
on 1/4/10 11:31 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Are you already in the gym? You go girl!  I work out at Golds in Stockbidge. Would love to meet for a walk sometime if you are ever on this side of town.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

CallMeMsE
on 1/4/10 11:41 pm - Duluth, GA
Yeah girl...was in the Monday following surgery.  Have been there pretty much every weekday since.  Trying to make it happen in 2010!!! 
LaShelle2
on 1/4/10 11:52 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Girl you're doing good. It took me 3 months to even feel thin enough to step foot  in the gym.  I still feel like the "fat chick" when I go.   But I'm getting more comfortable with it.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

misscrys
on 1/6/10 9:01 am - Lawrenceville, GA
I also live in Duluth, but I go to Ballys on either Jimmy Carter or Lavista Rd. What gym do you go to? Maybe we can all go for a walk at a park one weekend or something.
~Crystal
CallMeMsE
on 1/6/10 9:15 am - Duluth, GA
Definitely....I'll send you my number in a private message.  I'm meeting up with another OH member who lives in Duluth tomorrow morning.  I go to LA Fitness and Anytime Fitness.  Have you been to the new park in Lawrenceville at 124 and Sugarloaf?
misscrys
on 1/6/10 9:41 am - Lawrenceville, GA
I have never been there but I think I have drove past it a couple of times. Do they have a track?
~Crystal
adbrooks6
on 1/6/10 12:20 pm - Lawrenceville, GA
I live in Lawrenceville and work in Norcross I would love to walk.
 Angela,
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader

CallMeMsE
on 1/7/10 2:16 am - Duluth, GA
Most Active