First Wow

CColeman
on 12/28/09 1:07 am
So my son comes to the kitchen after supper and starts to scoop a bowl of ice cream. I mentioned how strange for me it is that I didn't desire his ice cream at all. He said that was because for the first time I was full because I had just eaten. I said "so have you." He said "yes, but I have a special stomach for ice cream and cake," and he proceeded to grab his spare tire on his side and giggle it up and down. I automatically said " yea, me too and ran my fingers down my side to grab my spare tire.
My fingers pinched together with NOTHING between them. My spare tire, at least on the side WAS GONE! I looked up at my son in amazement. My 20 year old son realized what had just happened and busted out laughing at the look of bewilderment on my face. I pinched one more time to make sure it was real. Sure enough, the fat roll was gone! GONE! I couldn't believe it. Wow, just wow.
I look in the mirror and don't see any difference at all, but I have already given away all my 20-22s and borrowed some 16-18s from my mother to get by.
I am grateful daily for this opportunity.

MARIA F.
on 12/28/09 1:24 am - Athens, GA
What a great story! Congrats on all the wt. lost.......................

FormerlyFluffy.com

lerkhart
on 12/28/09 8:47 am
That is a great WOW!!! Congratulations.
Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Paige F.
on 12/28/09 9:27 am
Amazing Wow!  You are doing GREAT!
PAIGE            
HeyHey1969
on 12/28/09 9:23 pm - GA
Congrats... don't you just love wow moments? Keep up the good work

CColeman
on 12/28/09 11:56 pm
Thanks for the encouragement all. Everyday is a wornder! I just  hope I can keep it up!

CallMeMsE
on 12/30/09 4:13 am - Duluth, GA

I just love it....CONGRATS!!!

Ginger L.
on 1/4/10 11:01 pm - Woodstock, GA
Fantastic!!! 

It feels so great to discover new things about the NEW you and it only gets better!!! 

Starting Weight: 325;  Pre Surgery Weight: 314

Most Active