2010 What are you Doing?

Jeannie A.
on 12/28/09 9:23 pm - Stockbridge, GA
What are some of the things that you will be doing in the New Year 2010?

I'm going to be making the best of all the new things that will be coming. I'm going to make 2010 a much better year than 2009. First by helping those that are in need of Support in their JOURNEY. Because in my Journey I have had my ups and downs in 2009, so I'm really going to focus on not letting all the small things bother me. I know that this will be easier said than done but I'm really going to make the best of it.

As I started my Journey 3.5 years ago I knew then that it was not going to be a easy job. At first it was because the weight fall off really fast, but today I now have to work on not gaining any back. When I do feel like I have gained just a little I go back to the basics, I start back in my full liquids with protien, then moving into eating soft foods high in protein. I then have to remember that protein is always first and then I'm once again back in track.

I have it very hard at times because the love of my life really still does not understand the way I have to eat and why I can not eat the way that he does. See he has a normal tummy and he can eat really large meals and then when he says that he would like to lose some weight, I try and help him understand that he needs to eat more often and healthy foods. But he says that he is only going to eat once or twice a day. But the main thing that he does not understand is that he is putting his body into a starvation mode, and when he does eat his body is going to store all of the food as fat.

So one of my goals is to really try and help him understand that he can lose weight, if he would just follow some of the basics and eat just a little more healthier.

I hope that you all have a GREAT AND WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!
Jeannie Armstrong   
OH Support Group Leader
RNY 07/27/06 
sw358/ cw 175/ qw 175 to 160

I have been blessed with God's Help!

For those in GEORGIA come and join us at PEDMONT HENRY MEDICAL CENTER in the EDUCATIONAL BUILDING in Foundation Board room the 4th TUESDAY of each month at 6:30pm.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/jeannie4759_group/tab,0/page,1/#my_groups_main:1

Most Active