Hey Georgians...update

Shante81
on 12/28/09 7:49 am - Rancho Cordova, CA
Hey Yall...... [Edit Post]
posted 8 minutes ago
Hi my Oh Fam, I hope this blog finds you all. Righy now is a hectic time for me but I wanted to drop in and let you all know how I am doing. I am still waiting to see the doctor about my surgery and I don't know how much longer I will be waiting. Secondly I am not a 4 year college graduate starting my Masters next month but my dilenma now is job, housing and whether I want to stay here in Ga. or move to Va. with my mom and sister. I haven't decided yet please keep me in your prayers because this is a big decision for me but I will keep you all updated and hope you are enjoying your holidays

Shante

LaShelle2
on 12/28/09 10:24 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Hey, good to hear form you.  Seems like you have a lot on your plate right now.  Would you still be able to get the surgery if you relocate?  Maybe you can get the surgery then move?   My vote would be to move close to family if possible, because family support is priceless. Whatever you decide keep in touch. 

Are you going to the bariatric ball in Augusta next month?  

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Shante81
on 12/29/09 5:27 am - Rancho Cordova, CA
I had plan on attending the bariatric ball but so much is going on I was not able to get the funds together. I reslly would have perferred to have surgery here in Ga, but I may have to have in in Va. I am excited about the possibly of relocating yet terried as weel..but I will keep you all updated.
tina81464
on 1/2/10 10:56 am - marietta, GA
 I will keep you in my prayers.

Could you tell me about the bariatric ball? or could you tell me where to get the information?
Tina
Shante81
on 1/3/10 2:18 am, edited 1/3/10 2:18 am - Rancho Cordova, CA
 Trinity Hospital's Weight-loss Surgery Support Group 1st Annual Bariatric Ball Saturday, Jan 16 6:00p at Tru Ikonz Anniversary Marriott Hotel & Suites, Augusta, GA

This will be a very formal (Black Tie Optional), adult only, celebration of Augusta’s Weight-Loss Surgery Community! Let’s enjoy a wonderful evening with the people who’ve supported us along the way! Join us as we celebrate Trinity Bariatric Center receiving the highly coveted status of ASMBS Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence®, Dr. read more

Price: $30 - patients; $50 - all others Phone: (706) 481-7298 Age Suitability: 21 and up Tags: health, weight-loss, gastric bypass, bariatric, lap-band, rny

This will be a very formal (Black Tie Optional), adult only, celebration of Augusta’s Weight-Loss Surgery Community! Let’s enjoy a wonderful evening with the people who’ve supported us along the way! Join us as we celebrate Trinity Bariatric Center receiving the highly coveted status of ASMBS Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence®, Dr. Chasen joining the practice and a fabulous year of growth within the bariatric support groups and message board. Call for more details.

Most Active