Two weeks Post-Op

RainbowLight
on 12/23/09 6:48 pm - Newnan, GA
Well, I'm 2 weeks and 3 days out. Saw doctor yesterday; wants me to stay on liquids. I don't feel that I ready for solids yet!  Still really sore!
Getting stronger everyday. BP was great! 110/80.  Have a Merry Christmas everyone!
Darlene -Newnan,GA    
imadowhatido
on 12/24/09 4:45 am - Lithonia, GA

Season's Greetings to U ... I wish I had that problem. I cant wait to get on solids and have actually started.soft foods.  I am still sore a little also.  Keep me posted with ur journey.

RainbowLight
on 12/24/09 6:06 am - Newnan, GA
Will do!
Darlene -Newnan,GA    
Jeannie A.
on 12/24/09 7:45 pm - Stockbridge, GA
I'm glad that your surgery went well and your visit with the doctor was great too. You will be a little sore for a few more weeks, but you might try and have some sf pudding, soft scrambled eggs with cheese, but remember to eat really slow and chew, chew.

I hope that you have a great day today with your family!

Merry Christmas,
Jeannie
Jeannie Armstrong   
OH Support Group Leader
RNY 07/27/06 
sw358/ cw 175/ qw 175 to 160

I have been blessed with God's Help!

For those in GEORGIA come and join us at PEDMONT HENRY MEDICAL CENTER in the EDUCATIONAL BUILDING in Foundation Board room the 4th TUESDAY of each month at 6:30pm.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/jeannie4759_group/tab,0/page,1/#my_groups_main:1

CallMeMsE
on 12/28/09 2:07 am - Duluth, GA
Hey Darlene,

I'm almost one week out too so I know what you're going through.  I'm on liquid puree for 3 weeks and my stomach feels as if I've done 1000+ situps!!! Slow and steady I keep telling myself...Slow and steady...
Most Active