Christmas Ruined!

MARIA F.
on 12/19/09 2:41 pm - Athens, GA
I just needed to vent................ Tonight my GPS was stolen out of my car. I was already upset enough about that. Then I noticed that my wallet with all my cards, cash and ID was stolen also.

I have been excited about my WLS surgery lately. But it seems like everytime something positive happens in my life.............that just means something twice as bad happens next!!!

Do things ever get better???

FormerlyFluffy.com

Jeannie A.
on 12/19/09 9:03 pm - Stockbridge, GA

Maria,
I'm so sorry that this happened to you. Did this happen at Home or at a Store? Did you call and make a report? How much damage was done to your car?

I know that you have been really excited about you WLS and all the wonderful things that is happening in your life. I hope that you do not have anythings else happen to you and YES! THINGS DO GET BETTER. We are going to have a WONDERFUL 2010.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, inspite of what has HAPPENED.

HUG'S
JEANNIE

Jeannie Armstrong   
OH Support Group Leader
RNY 07/27/06 
sw358/ cw 175/ qw 175 to 160

I have been blessed with God's Help!

For those in GEORGIA come and join us at PEDMONT HENRY MEDICAL CENTER in the EDUCATIONAL BUILDING in Foundation Board room the 4th TUESDAY of each month at 6:30pm.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/jeannie4759_group/tab,0/page,1/#my_groups_main:1

gdawglady
on 12/19/09 9:40 pm - Athens, GA
 Maria,

I am so sorry.  Crime in this area is on the rise.  I expect it to get worse this week because most students are leaving the area leaving mass opportunity for break-ins.   A friend of mine had his home broken into along with 8 other people in his neighborhood.  

Keep you head up!  Christmas will be great.  It's about precious time with our families and most importantly the birth of my Lord and Savior!

Kristie
gdawglady    
LaShelle2
on 12/20/09 1:45 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
So sorry that happened. Where were you when it happened?  I am really careful to try to remember to take my gps down and not to keep the purse in the car.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

CColeman
on 12/20/09 8:28 am
I am so sorry. I too have been a victim of theft and it really hits in the gut. One feels so violated. I hope it all works out.

Amy Jo Johnson
on 12/20/09 10:34 pm - Dalton, GA
FYI: If you have those left over "little circle" imprints from your GPS system on your car windows, it lets the criminal know you own one and it is in your car somewhere!

I am so sorry to hear that you have become a victim and I understand how it feels to have the feelings of someone somewhere knows everything about you! Very scary! My motto is: Everything happens for a reason and that God doesn't give us anything we can't handle. Stay strong!

Merry Christmas and Happy "Healthy" New Year!
Amy Jo Johnson L.P.N.
Northwest Georgia OH Support Group Leader
Lap-Band Revsion to RNY 12/22/08
Dr. John Sweeney, M.D.
Emory Hospital
267/178/150    
lerkhart
on 12/22/09 4:55 am
Maria, I am so sorry this happened to you. 
Hoping next year will be a great year for you.
Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
LeahA
on 12/29/09 10:34 pm - Atlanta , GA
Hey girl!  I am so sorry.  I kinda know what you are going through.  We are in Florida and my dad called me to tell me that my credit card company called him to tell him that my card possibly had some fraudulent activity on it.  So we had to cancel my credit card.  Then the day after that we found out that our landlord had cashed our rent check early and it snowballed causing a bunch of things to bounce and then we had $264 in overdraft charges.  I am so upset too, but I have to look at it positively in that I am not responsible for the fraud charges on my credit card and that hopefully my landlord will do the right thing and reimburse us for his HUGE error.

Things will get better. 
RNY 5-12-04 Done at St Vincents Hospital in Carmel Indiana by Dr Margaret Inman.

Would I do it again?  IN A HEARTBEAT!!  Best gift I ever gave myself.
Most Active