Prayers needed

Amy Jo Johnson
on 12/15/09 10:04 am - Dalton, GA

Hey folks,

I got some bad news today! I will be having surgery on my left shoulder for a torn rotator cuff! I have been deaing with it for the past 6 months and now it has to be fixed by surgery!

Please keep me in our prayers! Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy, ealthy Holidays!P.S. I am gonna be a grandmama in July!

Amy Jo Johnson L.P.N.
Northwest Georgia OH Support Group Leader
Lap-Band Revsion to RNY 12/22/08
Dr. John Sweeney, M.D.
Emory Hospital
267/178/150    
CColeman
on 12/15/09 10:32 am
Sending prayers your way! Good luck!

(deactivated member)
on 12/15/09 10:58 am
A coworker had the surgery last Feb.  She was away from work about 2 wks and did quite well.  I pray you will have a speedy recovery.   And no pain...lol...

Congratulations on the new addition coming in July.   Grandbabies are the best. 

When is your surgery scheduled for. 

Happy Holidays,
Linda
MARIA F.
on 12/15/09 1:00 pm - Athens, GA
So sorry to hear about the surg.................but thrilled u will be a grandmama!

Hugs,
Maria

FormerlyFluffy.com

pattipetro
on 12/15/09 7:48 pm - Covington, GA
Hi Amy,

You will be in my prayers,,,,,,,,,,when is your surgery scheduled for?

Merry Christmas to you and Rick and all your family!!

My step-son Jamie left for Iraq on Monday for his 2nd tour of duty.  Please remember us in your prayers also.

My best to all
Patti

lerkhart
on 12/15/09 9:51 pm
Amy, sorry you have to have surgery to fix your shoulder.  I'll be praying for you. 
When is your surgery?

Congratulations on the grandbaby!!  I had two this year and they are the greatest thing ever!!

Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
scrabblenut
on 12/15/09 10:17 pm
Good luck with your surgery!  You will want that all better so that you can hold that new baby.  Congratulations!
Scrabblenut 

11 months out and 25 pounds to goal weight.  Hooray!!!!!       
Roxy2974
on 12/16/09 10:55 am - Austell, GA
U will be in my prayers! Your anniversary is near!

HW: 410 PLD: 401 SW: 388.8 CW: 240 GW: 180                   

Use Code: TouchstoneGA12 to get your OH conference tickets for $49.00
Donna R.
on 12/16/09 11:45 am - Northwest, GA
Will be thinking of you.  Keep us posted.
Donna                     
LaShelle2
on 12/16/09 12:55 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Sorry  Amy Jo. 

Can they throw in a tummy tuck, a breast lift, and some implants?  I mean if you have to go through surgey you may as well wake up with some perks right??? 

I hope everything goes well, and you'll have new strong arms to hold that new baby with.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Most Active