One more for Dr. Hobson's patients....

merehern
on 12/13/09 10:55 am - Covington, GA
At the initial consult, will I have to undress for any reason? I know maybe it's a stupid question, but I would just really like to know. I know that I will have to for the surgery (obviously), but I really don't want to the first time I meet him. I am kind of freaking out about it!!!  Thanks!!! 

Celia S.
on 12/13/09 7:23 pm - Clarks Summit, PA
I am not a patient of Dr. Hobson, but I dont think you have to. Atleast I didnt with my doctor. And no question is a stupid question :)
Rhondazn
on 12/13/09 9:29 pm - Oxford, GA
I dont have Dr. Hobson, but I am a patient of Dr. Duncan. The first consult they weigh you, The Dr. talks to you, he asks you what you know, and he will explain your procedure in greater detail. He will also explain the downs of the surgery. Nothing to be worry about.
Rhonda

Patience is Trusting God's Timimg!

lrod1329
on 12/13/09 10:51 pm
No, I didn't have to undress either.  And there is no such thing as stupid question!  Ask anything, somebody out there has either thought of it or asked it themselves.
Don 1962
on 12/14/09 10:03 am
I know maybe it's a stupid question, but I would just really like to know.

The only stupid question is the one that goes unasked.  That is what we are all here for - to help each other and to slap some sense into somebody when they have it coming!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

misslissa
on 12/14/09 8:39 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Dr. Hobson was my Dr. and you will not have to undress.Dr. Hobson is an awesome Dr.
merehern
on 12/15/09 3:56 am - Covington, GA
merehern
on 12/15/09 4:04 am - Covington, GA
Thanks everyone for your replies!  I went to my appointment today. It went well.  And no, I did not have to undress!! LOL  He was very nice and patient. He explained everything thoroughly and answered all of my questions.  I feel sooooo much better now.  My anxiety has almost gone away completely.  Now all I have to do is get everything ready for my pre-op diet and my post-op diet. I am so excited now more than ever!!!!!

deevalicious
on 12/16/09 9:52 am - Hampton, GA

I just had my surery with Dr Hobson 12-14-09 monday no u only have to come out of socks an shoes for weigh in eac time u go thats about it he is really nice amd sweet All the DOCS in the office are good!!!!

DEEVALICIOUS

Most Active