Need help/Dr.Hickson

drkangel101
on 12/12/09 1:38 pm - lawrenceville, GA
hello everyone i have a friend who has a friend ..lol that is  currently in the hospital who had  a lapband done with Dr. Hick son  the band  made a hole in her stomach or something  and   he went  in  and instead of taking it out  he fixed  it and through another band on it , well her sister also had the same procedure done a couple  years ago by the same doc  who  also has had  a lot of  problems and has been in and  out of the hospital  and he did the same thing with her  when  her band  went bad he just through another one on and  she ended up in the hospital for two months and of course no other doc will touch  them so she  asked me to post something on here  asking if there is anyone else on here that has used the same surgeon for lap band and if they have  had  any  issues with  the band?????
(deactivated member)
on 12/12/09 11:44 pm - GA

slapping lab band on top of the old lap band just dont sound right.  ..I would post this type of question on the lap band board, as you will probably get more responses than here.  They may have heard about this type of thing more often than on a State board.

Most Active