Just a friendly reminder

Cheryl P.
on 12/10/09 12:39 am - Antioch, TN

If you haven't RSVP to me on here or FB, please do so by Monday, so that I can finalize everything. If you have questions/conerns just let me know. Don't forget to bring you surgery card to get the discount.You not the spill, this is open to anyone/everyone/young/old/newbies/vetrans/family/etc...LOL

I will also need to know how many kidos will be coming with you, I plan to have a little something for each of them so that they don't feel left out while we are playing Dirty Santa. We will be having the private party room that they have there and we can stay until the throw us out and shut the doors, if need be......LOL

If you will be playing Dirty Santa, please bring a wrapped $5.00 Christmas ornament.

Looking forward to seeing folks new and old, it's been way too darn long. There have been some that can not see everything in my signature line, so here is the info.

Saturday December 19th @ 7:00 pm
                            Golden Corral
                   315 Old Lebanon Dirt Road
                     Hermitage, TN  37076
                        (615) 874-1313

Thanks,
Cheryl

curiouscat7
on 12/10/09 1:43 am
what are u talking about? Your on the GA board?

and what is you not the spill? ?

CC
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
LaShelle2
on 12/10/09 3:31 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Since so many GA people have travelled to TN for their surgeries, Cheryl was nice to extend an invite to us to come to their Meet N Greet.  

We are doing a meet n greet December 27 for TN people visiting here.  You're welcome to join us if you want to hand out with the TN crew.   I'll be posting time and place soon.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Cheryl P.
on 12/10/09 10:16 pm - Antioch, TN
That sound's like fun, I will be watching for the detials.

Cheryl

Cheryl P.
on 12/10/09 10:19 pm - Antioch, TN
I was at the OH event in Atlanta last month and met some great folks that had their surgery in Nashville. I mentioned that we was having a Christmas gathering and I invitied them. Some of them was going to be in Nasvhille the night before for Centennial's Christmas celebration anyway. I'm not sure if I met you or not. Were you at the event last month?

Cheryl

LaShelle2
on 12/10/09 3:28 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
I am still planning on being there with my mother

Also add Izzy and 1 guest

Rita and 1 guest

There are a couple of other people from GA coming up for Centennial's party next weekend, but I have not heard fro mthem whether they are staying Saturday too.

How have you been since having the band removed?

WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Cheryl P.
on 12/10/09 10:14 pm - Antioch, TN
Thanks for letting me know about you and the others. I had gotten a PM about lzzy and a couple of others. I can't wait to see ya'll again.

As far as how things are since my band was removed, that is going fine. I should be able to find out after the 1st of the year which procedure I will have and when. Of course I can eat anything I want and that is not good. I mean, I haven't went out and started having milk shakes and fries and bread, but I haven't been totally on track either. I am watching my carbs and getting my water in and if I have something sweet it is still SF. I have started getting the hungry headaches, so it's like I am back a square one, but that will get better. I have been having other conplications since it was removed. I really don't think they are related, but it started 3 weeks after that. I have been having issues with my heart racing, it has been 150 or more 3 times in the last month and half. I go to the ER they give me a shot of Adension(sp) and it slows my heart down to between 80-90 in about 7 seconds, it's kinda scary. I have appt with a cardio finally the lst thing monday morning. I am and have been under tremdous stress for the last several months, they tell me that stress doesn't have anything to do with it, but each time that I have had to go has either been the day of or the next day after a extra extra stressful day. Hopefully I will get some answers on Monday. I will let you know what I find out.

Thanks for asking,
Cheryl

LaShelle2
on 12/11/09 1:11 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

I hope they get the cardio issues straightened out. That's scary considering you're going in for another major surgery soon. Too bad Dr. Houston is out of network for you, cause he could hook you up with a DS, and you wouldn't have to worry about a revision ever again.

WHY I CHOSE DS: 

Most Active