LaShelle2
on 12/3/09 12:17 am, edited 12/3/09 12:25 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

Sending Up a Special Prayer 

for our

OH Freind

Meryl U.

December 4, 2009

Hey Meryl,

I know this is a little more stressful and scary for you than some of us because you're going into it  alone.  But know, there is a whole family of OH friends out here praying for you.  Eventhough we can't be there in person, we are with you in spirit.

God will never give us more than we can handle. And we are never truly alone because He is always with us even in our darkest hour.

I pray all goes well with your surgery and you have a good experience in the hospital.  

Best Wishes,

LaShelle

M U.
on 12/3/09 9:14 pm
Thank you so much LaShelle! I think I have my *angel* right here. You are such a doll!

I'm excited/nervous/ready!!

Off to the hospital by 11:00 and surgery at 1:00. Thank you all for your support. I have an unsupportive situation here at home (except for my kids, they are doing well) but I have a tremendous amount of support from friends, extended family and this wonderful online community.

Be back soon, and ON THE LOSER'S BENCH!!

Meryl
olliebobs
on 12/3/09 9:46 pm
Meryl,

Good luck to you!  Sending good thoughts and prayers your way this afternoon!
LeahA
on 12/4/09 4:54 am - Atlanta , GA
Meryl... hope your surgery went well!  PM me if you have questions or need help! :)
RNY 5-12-04 Done at St Vincents Hospital in Carmel Indiana by Dr Margaret Inman.

Would I do it again?  IN A HEARTBEAT!!  Best gift I ever gave myself.
LaShelle2
on 12/4/09 9:42 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
I spoke with Meryl this morning just as she was arriving at the hospital. She did find someone who could drive her and stay with her during the procedure.   Continue to keep her in her prayers.  We all know how much support our friends and family were to us. Imagine going through this with an unsupportive spouse.   We really need to help her through this.
walterswife
on 12/4/09 11:03 pm
Meryl,

We are all here to support you.

Celeste

HW 240/ SW 229/ GW 146/CW 125; OH Support Group Leader   

Starting size:  18W-20;  Present size: 0 or 2; 5'5-1/2" tall. 
Current BMI 20.4 as of 2/13/2013 (normal for the first time in my life).
Goal weight reached on 8/12/2010; As of 1/13/2013, 21 pounds below goal

Most Active