Prayer Needed

progers37
on 12/3/09 9:55 am - Eastman, GA
I have been having a hurting in my right upper side every since the OH Conference. After undergoing 2 CT scans and a colonoscopy I am now in the hospital at Emory Johns Creek. Dr. Hart is running some test to try to find the source of my pain. Please pray that he finds it quickly and that is easily resolved. I know I am in good hands with him and with the wonderful staff here at the hospital. Thanks everyone for the prayers.

Patrice
M U.
on 12/3/09 10:12 am
Many prayers Patrice. I will come by to see you as soon as I can.
CColeman
on 12/3/09 10:32 am
Sending prayers and positive vibes.

LaShelle2
on 12/3/09 12:27 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
You are in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope whatever it is is not too serious and can be corrected easily.   Keep us posted on what you find out, and let us know if we can do anything to help.

~ LaShelle
Jeannie A.
on 12/3/09 9:56 pm - Stockbridge, GA
I'm truly sorry that you have not been well since the conference in Atlanta, But I hope and pray that you will have a speedy recovery.

Hug's
Jeannie
Jeannie Armstrong   
OH Support Group Leader
RNY 07/27/06 
sw358/ cw 175/ qw 175 to 160

I have been blessed with God's Help!

For those in GEORGIA come and join us at PEDMONT HENRY MEDICAL CENTER in the EDUCATIONAL BUILDING in Foundation Board room the 4th TUESDAY of each month at 6:30pm.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/jeannie4759_group/tab,0/page,1/#my_groups_main:1

Ginger L.
on 12/4/09 4:50 am - Woodstock, GA
O my goodness girl I hope everything is ok!  Please keep me posted!  YES you are in good hands!  Dr Hart will take good care of you!   A great big hug and a prayer that you are up and RUNNING in no time!! 

Ginger 

Starting Weight: 325;  Pre Surgery Weight: 314

progers37
on 12/4/09 11:16 pm - Eastman, GA
Dr.Hart is such a wonderful dr. I am truely blessed to have him as my surgeon. He not only gave me a better quality of life, he is there whenever I need him. He did find the problem and he says it is going to take a little time to fix it. I have diverticulitis in the upper part of my colon. He said where it is located is in a bad spot. It is where the gall bladder was attached and right up under the liver. So he said I was not only having pain in my colon but in my liver as well. I do appreciate all your prayers and well wishes. Please continue to remember me as I fight with this pain. I am praying myself that this soon shall pass.
Take care and God Bless all my OH friends,
Patrice
Ginger L.
on 12/6/09 10:17 pm - Woodstock, GA
Patrice,
Im so glad he found the problem and is taking good care of you!  Keep us posted and as always I keep my OH buddies in my prayers!! 
I hope you are home and recovering quickly!! 

Hugs!
Ginger

Starting Weight: 325;  Pre Surgery Weight: 314

walterswife
on 12/4/09 11:04 pm

We are praying for you.  May God continue to bless you.

HW 240/ SW 229/ GW 146/CW 125; OH Support Group Leader   

Starting size:  18W-20;  Present size: 0 or 2; 5'5-1/2" tall. 
Current BMI 20.4 as of 2/13/2013 (normal for the first time in my life).
Goal weight reached on 8/12/2010; As of 1/13/2013, 21 pounds below goal

Rhondazn
on 12/5/09 2:40 am - Oxford, GA
You are in my prayers!!!
Rhonda

Patience is Trusting God's Timimg!

Most Active