iPhone - Lose It! Application

gdawglady
on 11/30/09 9:30 am - Athens, GA
 I hope to be banded soon.  I’ve meet with the surgeon once and almost completed all the requirements to submit to my insurance.   The only thing I have left is my nutrition assessment scheduled for Friday morning. 

I’ve kept a food log before but it has always been a pain to remember to write stuff down or log it once I get back to my computer.   I’ve started using the Lose It! Application on my iPhone.  It looks like it will help me keep track of all the important stuff and since I always have my phone with me it will be easy to keep the log.  I like the fact that I can log in online and print out a weekly report.  I thought that it might be helpful in my journey.   Has anyone used this?   Pros or Cons? 

You can see what I’m talking about at http://www.loseit.com/

Kristie
gdawglady    
Jade ..
on 11/30/09 1:29 pm - GA
 I haven't used it but the best method you can use for logging is the one you'll stick to!  :)  I have a G1 that has lots of fancy apps but for me, I work best logging on to a real site.  I use SparkPeople.  Good luck with your appts!  
HW 299 *~* SW 279 *~* CW 157 *~* GW 145 *~* My Blog 

vbgivens
on 12/11/09 2:24 pm - Lexington, SC
 I've just completed everything for insurance approval and started using Lose it for my iPod touch about a week ago. I really like it so far - I did try a few others before hand and once I got to this one  I've liked it so much I plan on sticking w/ it. Plus it was free to download and no monthly cost to be a member :-)
Hope this helps - Good luck 
  5'10" SW:296 CW:184 GW:185  Total Loss: -112lbs

Most Active