I am approved and have a date!!!

olliebobs
on 11/30/09 5:13 am
Thanks!
delightful74
on 11/24/09 1:47 pm - Fairburn, GA
Congrats SHBP Buddy!!! I'll be praying for your speedy and painless recovery. My date is Dec. 14th!!! Enjoy your Thanksgiving, and I look forward to swapping loser's bench stories in 2010!!!
olliebobs
on 11/30/09 5:13 am
Thanks, good luck to you, too!
deevalicious
on 11/30/09 4:46 am - Hampton, GA
congrats!!!!!!! I am glad to hear that I guess we will be post op buddies joining the bench together my surgery is DEC 14 and I go see the doc in the AM  i guess i will find out then when to start my pre op diet and what all it consist of good bye turkey day hello new days to come. Keep me posted !!!!!!
olliebobs
on 11/30/09 5:15 am
Thank you.  " Hello new days to come.."  Isn't that the truth!  Good luck to you, also.  
Ginger L.
on 12/1/09 11:03 pm - Woodstock, GA
Congrats.. Im very happy for you!!!

Ginger

Starting Weight: 325;  Pre Surgery Weight: 314

LaShelle2
on 12/3/09 1:57 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Wow that was fast!!!  You'll be starting the new year with a new tummy and a new leaseon life. Congrats!

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Most Active