Prayers for Melheath06 Lapband November 13, 2009

LaShelle2
on 11/13/09 12:46 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

Sending Up a Special a Prayer 

for

Melheath06

Novmber 13, 2009

I  hope everything goes well with your surgery today, and you have a speedy recovery.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.

~LaShelle

Amy Jo Johnson
on 11/13/09 7:37 am - Dalton, GA
Praying here in Northwest Georgia!
Amy Jo Johnson L.P.N.
Northwest Georgia OH Support Group Leader
Lap-Band Revsion to RNY 12/22/08
Dr. John Sweeney, M.D.
Emory Hospital
267/178/150    
MelHeath06
on 11/13/09 11:05 pm - Hinesville, GA
Thanks so much for your prayers.  The surgery went well.  I am recovering nicely this morning.  I am now waiting on Dr. Angstadt to come and release me and I will head home.  I am sore but able to get up and move some. 

Mel

LaShelle2
on 11/13/09 11:20 pm, edited 11/13/09 11:22 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Well, you're already posting, so I take it you're doing very well.   After my surgery I did good to get up and pee, much less surf the web.   You banders amaze me!

Get plenty of rest and walk, walk , walk!  Is it's possible to rest and walk at the same time hmmm??? 

One of our close GA OH family members recently had servere life threatening complications from blood clots.    PLEASE move around, so you can avoid this happening to you.   You can develop blood clots for several weeks  post op, so even if you feel back to normal   

KEEP MOVING!

I am so happy for you and so proud of you. It seems like we just met online yesterday.  It has been a joy to walk with you through this journey.

Happy Healing,
LaShelle
Most Active