GA DS'ers

CallMeMsE
on 11/12/09 10:02 pm - Duluth, GA
I'm looking for the ga ds'ers.  I'm pre-op and looking to mingle with some people who has been on this journey or is currently prepping to go through it.  If you're out there and meet on a regular basis, please let me know.  Right now its just me.  My husband is supportive,  but I don't think he quite gets it.  It will be nice to chat with someone that's been there.  Much love to you all.
Ginger L.
on 11/12/09 10:14 pm - Woodstock, GA
Get in touch with Lashelle and she can give you some direction with this!! good luck!!

Ginger

Starting Weight: 325;  Pre Surgery Weight: 314

izzy2008
on 11/12/09 11:34 pm
HEY I'M A GA DSERS!!!  

WE WILL BE MEETING THIS WEEKEND! LOOK FOR THE POST THAT LASHELLE2 POSTED, IT WILL GIVE YOU MORE DETAIL ON THE MEETING.  IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTION OR WANT TO CHAT MORE PLEASE INVITE ME AS A FRIEND. HOPEFULLY THEN WE CAN EXCHANGE NUMBER.

PS. WE TRY TO MEET EVERY MONTH, WE ALSO HAVE A
X-MAS PARTY COMING UP!
COME JOIN THE FUN!! LOL

YOUR GA FORUM FRIEND
IZZY

Wanna know about my type of surgery? Visit www.dsfacts.com 

IZZY
HW/338 SW/321 CW/205
GW/185  (20 lbs from my goal!!! YaY!!)

LaShelle2
on 11/13/09 12:14 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Hey  I am the DS Diva!!!!!  Come play with us tomorrow at Stonecrest Mall! We're going to see the new Tyler Perry Movie Precious and going for coffee afterwards.

BTW I love my DS!   We had to do some bonding the 1st couple of months, but I am so happy I chose DS. I couldn't imagine having it any other way.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

CallMeMsE
on 11/13/09 10:19 am - Duluth, GA
Hey ladies...I won't be able to make it this weekend...hubby and I are going on a date night.  I will be at the Christmas party.  Put the baby sitter on stand-by today
LaShelle2
on 11/13/09 11:30 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Looking forward to meeting you next month. Anytime you want to get together, just PM me and we can meet for shopping, coffee, or whatever.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Most Active