Anyone sick after the OH Atlanta Event?

Amy Jo Johnson
on 11/12/09 1:31 am - Dalton, GA
I came down with the flu on Sunday after the event. Is anyone else sick? I know of 2 others who are also sick. Remember to drink, drink ,drink and take your vitamins!

Positive note for those who are sick: At least we will not be sick for the hoildays! Take care everyone!

Amy Jo Johnson L.P.N.
Northwest Georgia OH Support Group Leader
Lap-Band Revsion to RNY 12/22/08
Dr. John Sweeney, M.D.
Emory Hospital
267/178/150    
emjayel56
on 11/12/09 1:39 am - Boynton Beach,, FL
no  not here, feel better.. when did you come down with it?

BELOW GOAL WEIGHT... LOST 151 LBS AND CURRENTLY WEIGH 138 LBS.  ... Maryjo

Amy Jo Johnson
on 11/12/09 1:45 am - Dalton, GA
It came on quickly Sunday evening! Started with losing my voice, I thought it was hollering for all the girls in the fashion show!  That was so awesome and inspirational for me!
Amy Jo Johnson L.P.N.
Dr. John Sweeney, M.D.
Emory Hospital
267/178/150    
emjayel56
on 11/12/09 1:46 am - Boynton Beach,, FL
and the hot guys in the fashion too :)

BELOW GOAL WEIGHT... LOST 151 LBS AND CURRENTLY WEIGH 138 LBS.  ... Maryjo

John Hoffmann
on 11/16/09 7:25 am - Baltimore, MD
 You are biased

John 

LaShelle2
on 11/12/09 1:40 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
I feel fine, but I did see a post on the rants and aves board from someone else w/ flu symptoms.  I'm glad it was not food poisining. That would be horrible for so many post ops.
Amy Jo Johnson
on 11/12/09 1:48 am - Dalton, GA
Yes, it would have! No, GI problems yet for me! Thank goodness! Cough, sorethroat, fever, bad night sweat! Better today!
Amy Jo Johnson L.P.N.
Dr. John Sweeney, M.D.
Emory Hospital
267/178/150    
Jeannie A.
on 11/12/09 5:08 am - Stockbridge, GA
Hello Sweetie,
I'm sorry to hear that you got sick. I really hope that you get to felling better really soon.

I'm really gald to hear that you really had a wonderful time at the conference. This was my 4th event and as always I enjoy seeing everyone and meeting new ones.

Hug's
Jeannie
Jeannie Armstrong   
OH Support Group Leader
RNY 07/27/06 
sw358/ cw 175/ qw 175 to 160

I have been blessed with God's Help!

For those in GEORGIA come and join us at PEDMONT HENRY MEDICAL CENTER in the EDUCATIONAL BUILDING in Foundation Board room the 4th TUESDAY of each month at 6:30pm.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/jeannie4759_group/tab,0/page,1/#my_groups_main:1

pattipetro
on 11/12/09 9:51 pm - Covington, GA
Craig has a sinus infection, but was feeling a little yuck before the event.  On antibiotics and doing much better. 
Hope you are better soon,,,,,,,,,BTW  all that booty shaking should have sweated out any bug you might have picked up!!!!LOL

Patti

Ginger L.
on 11/12/09 10:19 pm - Woodstock, GA
Sorry to hear your feeling crappy!  I had my a week before the event and was worried that I would be sick that weekend! I was greatful that by Wed it had passed!  Give it 3 or 4 days and you should be back to normal!  (well as normal as you can be!! LOL)
Hugs.
G

Starting Weight: 325;  Pre Surgery Weight: 314

Most Active