Recent Posts

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/04 12:30 am - Yucaipa, CA
Topic: RE: new to site
Hi Betty welcome to the group. I too am always surprised by people who have WLS of any kind and have no idea what they did?? Dr Fobi does both now, but mine was open, as I like to say from ear to ear!! I wanted them to open the hood the heck with going through the wheel well!! At 440 I don't think he can do a laparoscopic on someone that size anyway!! Nice to have you here, hopefully we can get this list going!!
Bettyj
on 10/9/04 12:00 am - University City, MO
Hi, I'm Betty from Georgia. I have 6 grown children and live in a household of 4 cats and 3 dogs. My doctor does the fobi pouch. I knew nothing about it until I met him. Then I did alot of research and now believe it is the best of all the WLS. When I've talked to others from this site I've found many who were not sure what kind of WLS they had. It surprised me. The more common question is if the surgery would be open or a lap. So maybe there are those out there with the fobi pouch that just don't know.
Bettyj
on 10/8/04 11:48 pm - University City, MO
Topic: RE: New to site
Welcome! I see you had your date in March. How are you doing. I just had mine last week.
(deactivated member)
on 10/8/04 10:02 am - Yucaipa, CA
Hello Marni and welcome to the group!! This is a very new board and we arent very active, but maybe if more folks post we will have more activity. So how are you doing?? Tell us a little about yourself. How about everyone saying a little about yourselfs?? Anyone have any suggestions as to how to get our group more active??
Marni P.
on 10/8/04 4:23 am - renton, WA
Topic: new to site
wanted to say hello
Marni P.
on 10/8/04 4:22 am - renton, WA
Topic: New to site
I just wanted to say hello
(deactivated member)
on 10/7/04 12:26 am - Yucaipa, CA
Topic: Support meeting this Saturday
In the Riverside area. The Country Village Senior Park in Mira Loma, off of the 60 fwy. The address is 10250 Country Club Drive Mira Loma, CA 91752 We will be meeting in the lounge on the second Saturday of the month, at 11:00 to 1:00. Hope to see everyone there, Jaimie would you please post this to the California board????
(deactivated member)
on 10/7/04 12:21 am - Yucaipa, CA
Topic: RE: NOBODY EVER HERE
Sorry String I'm always here but yesterday I went to the Fobi office because they filmed a commercial. It was too fun!! There aren't many fobi folks on OH, We are starting to get more here as this is a very new board! Here is the [email protected] let me know if you have any problems getting to them and I will put you in touch with the moderator. If you have any questions PLEASE feel free to ask here or there we are everywhere!! LOL I had my Fobi surgery over four years ago, you can read my profile and Jaimie just had hers, Kim had hers over five!! Welcome to our group I hope you chose to support both groups!!
String B.
on 10/6/04 4:59 pm - Ventura, CA
Topic: NOBODY EVER HERE
I GUESS THE FOBI POUCH ISNT TO POPULAR BECAUSE NO ONES EVER HERE?????? CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE TO GO TI FIND MORE FOBIS Thanks String
String B.
on 10/5/04 2:42 pm - Ventura, CA
Topic: Fobi advice,,,please
Hi Fobi fans!!!! I have finished mt pre ops with Dr. Fobi and very excited to get the surgery. I am going to go to a bypass support group closer to my home, but I heard Dr. Fobi has an on line support group I would really like to partisipate in. Can anyone tell me where do I sign up? And if you have ant tips or sugestions please PM me at Thank you, and I can't wait to be on the loosing side with you all.
Renee
Most Active