MsGlitterDiva
on 5/26/05 3:03 am, edited 12/5/12 4:02 am
vickig
on 5/24/05 11:53 am - CRAWFORD, GA
Topic: RE: One Year and Now Staple Leaks
you could adress the complictions forum after you talk with your sx.goo d luck
vickig
on 5/24/05 11:50 am - CRAWFORD, GA
Topic: RE: Any fix for Stoma dilation after RNY??
yuo should try the complcations forum hope this helps
vickig
on 5/24/05 11:11 am - CRAWFORD, GA
Topic: RE: help...
i have heard jump up and down sounds silly they say it works.check out problem forum (i think)hot decaf tea not fruity stuff,is raved about.seems but thats what post opps will say! good luck
vickig
on 5/24/05 10:57 am - CRAWFORD, GA
Topic: RE: PLEASE SEND A POST OP PATIENT SUPPORT
p.s. how are you. hope all is well
vickig
on 5/24/05 10:54 am - CRAWFORD, GA
Topic: RE: PLEASE SEND A POST OP PATIENT SUPPORT
what a sweetie. she is lucky to have a fried as caring as you!
vickig
on 5/24/05 10:25 am - CRAWFORD, GA
Topic: RE: WLS bracelets
i would also like to know how to contact kathy. can you post a picture of the bracelett
macgeek
on 5/23/05 1:58 am - Brooklyn, NY
Lap Band on 12/04/03 with
Topic: Near Goal?? - Itchy & Scratchy
Well anyone who is getting near goal, Knows the pain and itch that the hanging skin is causing you (and me) I have been to Doctors, and dermotologists, trying differant creams, lotions, meds.. and nothing has worked... UNTILL My plastic surgeon suggested I try a "restricting" garment (the things worn after surgery to keep the area from being stressed) Also called a 'binder" - I did some research, and spoke with a company and told them of my 'special' needs to be able to run with it, and I needed something that would breath as well as wick sweat off my skin They suggested a Product called "Body Armor" by Nike. I bought some (It looks like a shirt a size 3 would have to snuggle into) BUT It fits REALLY well around my XL frame, and is ABSOLUTLY comfy!!! - The side effect is THE RASHES AND ITCHING HAS DISAPPEARED!!!!!!!!!! - it seems by binding the flab, it is seperating the hanging skin from the other skin, adding a air barrier, as well as wicking any moisture away. IT IS THE FIRST TIME IN 8 MONTHS I HAVE NOT ITCHED around my chest!!!!!! - Now if I can find something for my belly!!!! Jonathan itch free and alive in 2005! 425/365/219/185 ..............^......
eddiekriss
on 5/15/05 8:39 am - Ellenwood, GA
Topic: RE: SURGERY TUESDAY, SCARED!
Hi Geneine and Barb, You are most welcome for the insight into what you are about to embark on. I completely understand about the comprehension and fear going into this surgery. My hubby and I shared enough tears prior to surgery and some afterwards but so far i'm doing just fine. I was suppose to have my first post-op appt last thursday but had to reschedule for this week. So I still don't know how much i've lost this far i'm 16 days out now so hopefully it'll be a good number;) I've been blessed i've had no complications thus far no nausea, no . Still trying to get in my liquids amd protein though. Do expect to be sore and at first gassy I used the baby gas drops they helped tremendously and now gas isn't such a problem. Just remember where your headed and how much better you'll feel lighter. I wish you both the best and i'll send up a prayer that both of you will have an uneventful surgery like mine and that your recovery will be just as smoothe. God bless you both and if you need to talk you can email me with anything. Kriss
geniene
on 5/15/05 8:10 am - Maspeth, NY
Topic: RE: SURGERY TUESDAY, SCARED!
Dear Kriss, THANK YOU SO MUCH, that helped. I am scared but describing to me step by step helps. I have a 15 year old daughter and she has been crying, she thinks something bad is going to happen to me so that is making me nervous. Thank you for replying and I will keep you posted. Geniene
Most Active