Recent Posts

Paola N.
on 5/30/08 1:10 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Topic: RE: how do I get in 60g of protein a day??
Liz... in the beginning... you don't. It's impossible. Just do your best and it will start getting easier to drink/eat. THEN you can get closer to those goals.  Don't stress... it's the way it goes. Hugs, Paola

Hugs, Paola

new9507
on 5/21/08 12:24 am
Topic: RE: PROTIEN DRINK OPTIONS THAT ARE READY TO DRINK
THAT'S FINE. TAKE CARE AND GOOD LUCK.
jamielynn11
on 5/19/08 1:13 pm - Angier, NC
Topic: RE: how do I get in 60g of protein a day??
There is a shake called Pure Protein.  It is 11oz and has 35 grams of protein.  I use one of those and one New Whey Protein bullet.  It is 3oz with 42 grams of protein.
JamieLynn

MEMEG
on 5/17/08 11:37 pm
Topic: I'VE HAD TROUBLE GETTING ANY WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY COVERED
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF MEDICAID COVERS THE FOBI POUCH SURGERY ?  I RECIEVED A CALL TODAY AND THEY THOUGHT IT MAY BE COVERED BY MEDICAID.....DOES ANYONE KNOW ?   I NEED THIS SURGERY TO LIVE.... OR SOME SORTA WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY......
amyamybobamy
on 5/17/08 8:30 am - no, CA
Topic: RE: PROTIEN DRINK OPTIONS THAT ARE READY TO DRINK
Interested in knowing what other people like?
Liz M.
on 5/15/08 7:25 am
Topic: how do I get in 60g of protein a day??
I just had surgery Monday and my requirement is 60 grams or more of protein liquid and 60 ounces of water.  I'm having a hard time getting that much in! What are you requirements and how to you manage to work it all in?
(deactivated member)
on 4/1/08 3:45 pm - CA
Topic: Seminars with Dr. Husted
Dr. Husted has 2 Seminars coming up in Northern California. This Saturday, April 5th at the Petaluma Community Center 320 North McDowell Blvd. Conference Room 2 This group meets the 1st Saturday of the month at 10 am . For more information contact 415-722-4182, or [email protected]. Next Saturday, April 12th at the California Pacific Medical Center. (CPMC) The address is 2333 Buchanan Street in San Francisco. The seminar begins at 11 am. This group meets the 2nd Saturday of the month. The meeting is in the Enright Room - across from the hospital main floor elevators. You do not need to be one of Dr. Husted's patients to attend either of these groups. The meetings are for everyone.
new9507
on 3/18/08 12:08 am
Topic: RE: DO YOU THINK I NEED TO BE TIGHTENED?
That's fine we can keep in touch. 
(deactivated member)
on 3/17/08 8:02 pm - NJ
Topic: RE: DO YOU THINK I NEED TO BE TIGHTENED?
Hi! Sorry I can't help with your question, but I noticed that Dr. Cynthia Long is your doctor. I went to see her and thought she was really nice. I was hoping we could keep in contact on here so I'll send you a friend request.
new9507
on 3/14/08 2:14 am
Topic: PROTIEN DRINK OPTIONS THAT ARE READY TO DRINK
i HAVE TRIED PROSOURCE, AND SLIM FAST, AND ATKINS.
Most Active