Recent Posts

ReesaH
on 7/3/08 5:24 am
Topic: RE: PROTIEN DRINK OPTIONS THAT ARE READY TO DRINK
You can get them online or if you are near a Vit Shoppee or Trader joes.
Reesa H. 
www.aboveandbeyondphotography.com

new9507
on 7/3/08 2:19 am
Mommy O.
on 7/2/08 4:41 pm
Topic: RE: how do I get in 60g of protein a day??

i agree! Don't stress yourslef out. It will get easier.

Mommy O.
on 7/2/08 4:38 pm
Topic: RE: DS/Fobi Pouch??

I have the fobi pouch.

The only difference from a regular RNY is that when you get the fobi, the surgeon places a loose band around the stoma (the place where the pouch empties).

The purpose is to help minimize streaching of the stoma which can lead to weight regain in the long term.

There is no proof that this band works in preventing long term weight regain.

The DS is a completely different surgery which i am not well informed on.

Mommy O.
on 7/2/08 4:27 pm
ReesaH
on 6/28/08 2:17 pm
Topic: RE: PROTIEN DRINK OPTIONS THAT ARE READY TO DRINK
Worldwide protein shake in a can, very good!
Reesa H. 
www.aboveandbeyondphotography.com

Desperately Seeking
Skinny

on 6/18/08 3:40 am - Kettering, OH
Topic: Starbucks Lovers, Unite!
I submitted an idea about Starbucks creating a higher protein, lower sugar & carb Frappucino base on MyStarBucksIdea.com today.  On this site, Starbucks collects ideas from the public, allows you to vote on them and then takes action on those that get the most votes.  If you like this idea and want a more WLS-friendly blended beverage option, please spread the word to your pals & go to this link and vote for it:  http://mystarbucksidea.force.com/ideas/viewIdea.apexp?id=087 500000004q0M
 PhotobucketKashiWhore-1.jpg picture by tracyamanningoh_100lbcenturycard-1.gif picture by tracyamanning

estelle S.
on 6/5/08 12:22 am - Brant Lake, NY
Topic: RE: Safe MRI?
I dont think its amde with any metal all at , 
abcmom44
on 6/2/08 1:50 am - Macon, GA
Topic: Safe MRI?
I am scheduled for an MRI of my Lumbad Spine tomorrow. The hospital called and asked a lot of questions and got me thinking, is an MRI safe with the fobi pouch? I know I have a band but never thoguht to ask if there is any metal involved...  Can anyone answer this?
candessg
on 6/1/08 7:08 am - plymouth, MN
Topic: DS/Fobi Pouch??
Hi, I am looking into all of my options. Because of my high BMI I have been leaning towards DS, but I was also told to look at the Fobi Pouch too. My question is why choose this over DS?? I haven't really seen a comparison of these two and I would love it if anyone can offer their insight! Thanks!!
Most Active