Recent Posts

Member Services
on 3/14/12 6:35 am - Irvine, CA
Topic: myJourney - Now Faster and Easier to Browse (and Mobile!)
We're happy to share the latest update to our exciting feature, myJourney.  You can find out all the new (and fun!) changes we've made on our OH Blog

Thanks!
Member Services Support Team

tulips52
on 3/12/12 2:18 am
Topic: How do you prepare your fish?
 I baked some Alaskan cod in the oven last night and it was very bland! Ugh! The only fish I used to eat was breaded and deep fried. What can I do to get a similar taste, if possible? (I do not like lemon or a lot of spices) 

isabellarossellini
on 3/3/12 8:37 am
stracyl123
on 2/27/12 10:51 am - Douglasville, GA
Topic: RE: Help Please!!!
I see that you are also with Dr. Burrowes.  he is my doctor as well.  Although you still can only eat small amounts it is good to hear that it is better.  How bad was the surgery and did your insurance pay for it?  I no longer have insurance so I'm worried about the cost.

Oh and about the person that posted about your picture, good for you on getting on them.  you are right, I tell everyone that thinks we took the easy road on getting surgery that they are wrong.  It's the hardest thing we could ever do and saggy or no breast is a part of that process.  I have already had a tummy tuck and a breat augmentation because I lost all of my breast. 

Also did you say that you had your's stretched 3 times?
stracyl123
on 2/27/12 10:08 am - Douglasville, GA
Topic: RE: Hi all, just a question
I would definetly research the Fobi pouch before you go that route.  I did well as far as losing weight but I'm having alot of problems eating (really everything) and keeping food down.
Jwalker87
on 2/27/12 5:10 am
You really could have kept this comment to yourself...its one thing to show concern but to be degrading and cynical is totally unnecessary. I'm sure the creator of this cite intended for us to be a source of support for one another rather than critics. I am 20 months out, maintaining 150 lbs off...I maintain my diet very well and my fatty breast or lack there of is none of your business! I haven't posted any new pics in a long time, so you really don't know how I look...UGH!

PLEASE NEVER RESPOND TO ANY OF MY POSTS EVER AGAIN...Thanks
Progression is my goal
Jwalker87
on 2/27/12 5:04 am
Yes, I had the band removed on 8/1/2011 and it was the best decision of my life! I still have RNY, but I don't have that stupid band that I DID NOT ask for. I still can only eat small amounts and I am still 25lbs below my original goal weight.
Progression is my goal
stracyl123
on 2/26/12 9:37 pm - Douglasville, GA
I just read your post.  Did you have the ring removed?  I am also a patient of Dr. Burrowes and I'm having difficulties as well.  I had my surgery 11/20/10.  I have lost 130 pounds but I can't eat anything.  I still throw up daily.  I have had mine stretched once but right now I have no insurance so whatever I decide to do it has to work because I'm going to have to pay for it.  At times, I feel like they think it's all in my head but it' not.
SukieSookie
on 2/23/12 12:31 am
Topic: Hi all, just a question
I am currently in the process of trying to get a revision. Just today I heard of the Fobi pouch. I am trying to find a picture or drawing online to show me what it looks like. Does anyone have a link to one? So far I've found only explanations. Also, How do you like your pouch? Have you had much long term success?

Thank you for your help!

Most Active