Recent Posts

Kim G.
on 9/14/04 12:00 am - Philadelphia, PA
Topic: 5 Years Thanks Dr. Fobi!
I am coming up on my 5th year anniversary in October! I cant believe it. I had my surgery on 10/28/99 - 300lbs-170lbs today! I am blessed, no complications and no problems steming from the surgery. Dr. Fobi performed my surgery! I am glad I did have the surgery! Good luck to all who are concidering it! Kim
Susan L.
on 9/2/04 4:32 am - Russellville, KY
Topic: Has anyone else considered Mexico for surgery?
My friend and I have been researching WLS for about a year now. The insurance coverage that we have will under no cir****tance cover WLS. We are considering going to Mexico, to a Dr. Zorrilla. Has anyone else had surgery performed by him? Has anyone else had surgery in Mexico? Any type of info would be appreciated.
No one N.
on 9/2/04 1:27 am - WY
Topic: RE: HAVING SURGERY MONDAY AUG. 9TH
Wow Rick Congrats on the New Life I've been wanting to talk with someone who was on insulin ...........I am on mega insulin and medication.........If you get a chance I would love to talk to you about this ............It's been one of my biggest concerns thanks Anita Derragon [email protected]
(deactivated member)
on 9/2/04 12:20 am - AGUANGA, CA
Topic: RE: Posting a picture I need help
anita i dont have a pic. but they can help you on the main board...............rick
(deactivated member)
on 9/2/04 12:17 am - AGUANGA, CA
hi anita, my surgery went perfect. it was done lap. 7 little holes . no pain . i have lost 30lbs since surg . no more insulin since surg. i feel better than i have in 10 yrs. i pray yours goes as well as mine. the losing side is great..................rick
No one N.
on 9/1/04 3:46 pm - WY
Topic: Posting a picture I need help
Posting a picture I need help Seems I am doing something wrong ............. thanks for any help
No one N.
on 9/1/04 3:43 pm - WY
Good Luck Richard I am right behind you on my surgery date September 14 I'll see you on the losing side God Bless
krbmusician
on 8/30/04 3:03 am - Brooklyn, NY
Topic: Can you consume alcohol after WLS?
I am considering WLS and was wondering if you are able to eventually have an occasional ****tail after surgery. If so, which alcoholic beverages can one consume , wine? Thank you.
Susan L.
on 8/30/04 1:16 am - Russellville, KY
Topic: RE: Kathy Morris - a member here died this morning!
I am sorry to hear about your cousin. I have a friend who is considering surgery in Mexico. Can you tell me who Kathy's doctor was? Was the complications found to be from surgery or surgical error? Thanks...... Susan
dude198824
on 8/27/04 1:43 am - Nashville, TN
Topic: Question about sugars
For anyone out there who has had the Fobi. My friends who have had this keep telling me "no sugar" but I know that everything they eat is not sugar free. Is there an "acceptable" gram limit to sugars in foods that will not make you dump? My surgery is soon and I will be on pureed for 6-8 weeks. I have been in the stores looking at foods and trying to read labels.....pretty much everything that is not specifically "sugar free" (example fruit in its own juice) has some amount of sugar in it. Can someone help me? Thanks!
Most Active