NOBODY EVER HERE

String B.
on 10/6/04 4:59 pm - Ventura, CA
I GUESS THE FOBI POUCH ISNT TO POPULAR BECAUSE NO ONES EVER HERE?????? CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE TO GO TI FIND MORE FOBIS Thanks String
(deactivated member)
on 10/7/04 12:21 am - Yucaipa, CA
Sorry String I'm always here but yesterday I went to the Fobi office because they filmed a commercial. It was too fun!! There aren't many fobi folks on OH, We are starting to get more here as this is a very new board! Here is the [email protected] let me know if you have any problems getting to them and I will put you in touch with the moderator. If you have any questions PLEASE feel free to ask here or there we are everywhere!! LOL I had my Fobi surgery over four years ago, you can read my profile and Jaimie just had hers, Kim had hers over five!! Welcome to our group I hope you chose to support both groups!!
Jaime_C
on 10/13/04 12:11 pm - Moreno Valley, CA
String, I'm working on checking here every day, just like the Cali board, but I've been AFK - Away from Keyboard - all week because I have been out WALKING. If you read my profile, a HUGE deal for me! Welcome to our board, and try the email group -- someone always posts to questions there. Hugs, Jaime
Most Active