Has anyone else considered Mexico for surgery?

Susan L.
on 9/2/04 4:32 am - Russellville, KY
My friend and I have been researching WLS for about a year now. The insurance coverage that we have will under no cir****tance cover WLS. We are considering going to Mexico, to a Dr. Zorrilla. Has anyone else had surgery performed by him? Has anyone else had surgery in Mexico? Any type of info would be appreciated.
Raoulene P.
on 9/20/04 1:14 pm - edmond, ok
Hi Susan, if you go to the calif board and ask about this there has been someone that was a friend of Connie Sue that came from out of state and had the (rny) think done in Mexicio. someone will know someone that can help you. Raoulene
yolanda G.
on 9/27/04 5:22 pm - north chicago, il
Susan, This is my first time on this web site so I hope I am doing this right. I usually browse but I saw your post and had to reply. Any way I had RNY W/ Fobi pouch done by Dr. Zorrilla on Feb. 11, 2004. I have lost 114lbs so far and have been doing great since. He is a wonderful Dr. and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him and the hospital staff. He was recomended to me by 2 of my cousins 1 who had the surgery herself 2 yrs ago and my other cousin is her brother *****comended Dr. Zorrilla to her not because he had the surgery but because he is a Dr. as well and knows Dr. Zorrilla. they both live in Monterrey Mex. As soon as I knew my insurace wouldnt pay I was making travel plans. Plus I visited that part of mexico frequently because my family is from thier. Please feel free to e mail me to ask any questions you might have. [email protected]
inkchick
on 2/24/05 1:54 am - Saskatoon, Canada
I had my surgery last year in Monterrey by Dr Roberto Rumbaut-very happy. Check out my profile. Heather post lap rny jan 27,2004 253/140 5'8"
MsGlitterDiva
on 6/2/05 7:01 am
Most Active