Hello, I need assistance

Megarcia
on 6/20/09 3:26 am
I had my surgery 7 years ago, I lost close to 250 lbs after weighing close to 400 lbs, I had the Fobi pouch.  Protein does not sit well with me, the only protein I am able to eat is hamburger meat, cottage cheese, and regular cheese, as far as carbs, I can eat all of that and that is my downfall.  Chicken sucks,  among other protein such as steak, pork chops, I just can't stand the taste of it and does not agree with me, even if I try to take teeny tiny bites.   I have maintained a considerable weight loss, but at the rate I am going I don't want to get back to what I used to weigh.   My question is how can I lose the weight that I gained, I need HELP before it's too late.  Also, would like to know if anybody out there knows of a good website or cookbook that I can purchase and follow the recipes.  Need all the feedback I can get.
Keisha R.
on 6/25/09 2:00 am - Fairburn, GA
You have stated that carbs are your downfall and that is definitely what you will need to cut out of your diet if you want to loose the weight you have regained.  Protein is going to be extremely important if you want to get back on track.  I have seen many people talk about getting recipes from one of our WLS peers (she had the DS, but the recipes are WLS friendly for all).  her website is http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/ .  She even has recipes for protein ice cream which may be a yummy way to get in extra protein for you.
Most Active