XPost: Poor service from a suppliment site

Launa N.
on 4/25/09 1:01 am - Fort Hood, TX
I am hooked on Whey Gourmet's Artic Cappuccino Frappe.

So when the site I normally order was sold out, I went hunting.

I found MySupplimentStore.com

They had a reasonable price so I placed an order.  Yea, that was the 11th.  On the 16th I realized that I hadn't received a shipping confirmation.  So I looked it up and noticed I had given them the wrong email address for me.  I contacted the company and let them know my correct address. 

That's when they told me that they were out of one of the flavors I had ordered and told me it wouldn't be in stock for 7-10 days and THEN it would ship.  They said they could make a substitution.  I wrote back and told them that I couldn't wait that long because I have a medical need for it and told them to substitute another flavor.  They wrote back and said it would be midweek this week when I got it.

So I didn't get it.  I emailed yesterday and asked about it.  They actually wrote me back and said "Good news" UPS says your order will be there on Tuesday!!!!!!!

Tuesday?????!!!!!!!  In what world is it ok to choose UPS ground 2-3 day shipping and it take over 17 days to get an order????

So I wrote them back and let them know it's not ok and they've lost a customer and that I would be letting others know NOT to order from them as well.

Feel free to order from these people if it doesn't matter if or when you get your product. 

Beginning 265/surgery 255/goal 140/ low 122/ current 158!!!
Post RNY 12/6/07, Post Abdominiopasty/Hernia repair 3/4/09

Most Active