up chucking everything

ljr830
on 1/30/09 7:43 am
Hi everyone;

My sister had surgery 3 months ago and was going well, but now she seems to be up chucking everything she eats including water.

she went to the doctor he said her tub is to small and they will have to go in and streach it so that she can eat with out sending it back up.

Has anyone had this happen to them, if so please let me know what the out come was.
Thank you
qwnpixie
on 2/3/09 12:29 pm - Sherman Oaks, CA
YES! i'm almost five years out now, but about three or four weeks out I stopped being able to eat or drink, let alone swallow my own saliva, I had a quick endoscopy and the Dr. stretched my band which had evidently been put on too tight. Since then I am ok. I've had other complications. And to this day I often can't keep my food down, but if i stay away from sensitive foods (fried greasy or sugary foods) and chew and watch my portion and speed, I'm ok.

This seems to be a struggle that never ends, but i'm greatful, even though it's a big pain, because i've kept all the weight off.
musicpro2000
on 5/6/09 11:43 am
I had gastric in dec of 04. I went through periods of nasia, then better, then upchucking& back to normal. Then it would start all over but maybe in a different pattern. After about 18 months it quit. Now I feel sick alot but never get sick. I might wait awhile before I had something else done. Just my opinion !!!

Paul
Most Active