DO YOU THINK I NEED TO BE TIGHTENED?

new9507
on 3/14/08 2:10 am
  I have only lost 37 pounds since surgery 9/5/07.  I have only been tightened once, I have a 5 cc fill. what's up. I have lost a totall of 57 since the liquid diet before surgery and after. 6 months. I feel that I should have lost more. I can't eat bread, but I'm back drinking soda at least three times a week.   

(deactivated member)
on 3/17/08 8:02 pm - NJ
Hi! Sorry I can't help with your question, but I noticed that Dr. Cynthia Long is your doctor. I went to see her and thought she was really nice. I was hoping we could keep in contact on here so I'll send you a friend request.
new9507
on 3/18/08 12:08 am
That's fine we can keep in touch. 
Jean M.
on 9/5/08 10:30 am
Revision on 08/16/12
Why have you only had one fill?

How much are you able to eat at one time?  1 cup? 2 cups?

How long do your meals keep you full?

Do you exercise?

How many calories a day do you eat?

Why are you drinking soda?  It's really not a good idea.  It's a stomach irritant (to give you an idea of how corrosive it is, road crews use it to clean blood and guts off the pavement after vehicular accidents), it can stretch your pouch, and it leaches calcium from your bones.

Did you know there's a lap-band forum here on OH?  Come visit sometime!
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/LapBand/a,messageboard/boa rd_id,5359/

Jean

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Most Active