Tampa area Surgeon

Rita T.
on 1/22/07 4:58 am - Clearwater, FL
Hello, I'm looking for a surgeon in the tampa/pinellas county area. I will be paying out of pocket and was wondering how much the lap band procedure cost for all of you? I've been to a meeting at the Palms of Pasedena Hospoital this weekend and so far they seem to be the best in price and care. Hope to hear from all of you soon! -Rita
Michael Eak
on 1/22/07 4:56 pm - Largo, FL
Rita I used Dr.Rehnke for my RNY but there are several Surgeon's in the area who do the WL Surgeries. Best to check above under Surgeons for a Total List of Tampa Bay Surgeon's, which Types of WLS they do & reviews by other OH Members.
Jim C.
on 1/23/07 12:18 am - Tampa, FL
You can also check out a new surgery center that just opened up in the New Tampa Area called Journey Lite of West Florida. Their website is journeylite.com. The cost for out of pocket is $15,800.
Julie D.
on 1/23/07 11:48 pm - Clearwater, FL
Hi Rita, Morton Plant Hospital also performs LAP Band. The surgeons are John Paul Gonzalvo and Richard Gordon. They charge approx $1740 for their fees whi*****ludes 90 days of follow up including any fills during that time. Afterwards, fills cost around $100. The hospital has a flat fee rate of $11,000 for the surgery and overnight stay. Anesthesia will cost approx $1800. There are free information sessions offered throughout the month. Call 727-461-8658 to learn more. Let me know if I can help with anything else. Julie
Rita T.
on 1/24/07 3:08 am - Clearwater, FL
Hello, thank you so much for all the information, if its not too much trouble could you tell me when the next meeting is going to be and where? I have night school on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so those days aren't very good for me but other times then that would be perfect. Thank you so much for all the info again! -Rita
lily dupres
on 1/28/07 11:40 pm - tampa, FL
well i dont know the price but he is a great DR, Fernandez in tampa fl, town and country hospital, he is great!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views