How Was the Convention?

EnjoynLife
on 9/23/24 5:04 am, edited 9/23/24 5:11 am

What did you enjoy the most ?

I wish I could have heard Dr. Now speak but as I live on the East coast and am just ?back to life? so to speak my days now consist of putting out fires ?till I drop, exhausted.

Last nite I got home after eleven half falling asleep . Left two cold kitties on the terrace after they ran out and wouldn?t come immediately back cuz I fell asleep . Now I?m beating myself up for not unpacking the car at seven AM ? grrr .

Food got weird last nite - I was in an Asian neighborhood so I stopped for Asian recipe ingredients- then saw a Wendy?s ( I like their chili) .

Their mobile app gave me a free bacon jr cheeseburger with it and a dollar frosty so I indulged ( only had a small meal at three pm till then) .Delicious but sat like a bowling ball in my stomach ( looked like one too lol) . Remind me to stick to salads .

Plans today - grant seeking document making/ organizing for such , orthopedic in morning ( maybe) chiropractor late afternoon. Wrestling with outdoor TV maker for technician visit ( won't turn on) and outdoor chair purveyor who never sent my order.

Spoke w my surgeon?s longtime office manager Saturday -she agreed to put me in their book and hopefully I?ll get a few free procedures for the participation.

I wish I had more pleasure in my life than gardening and eating ( and the occasional walk)!

Well opera/ symphony season is almost upon us - and there?s always Florida ( LONG LONG expensive 2 way drive though ) and scary PARENTS No Halloween scares needed here lol!

B- craving probiotics after that meal - ff yogurt w homemade fresh fruit n jam sauce, chai latte pastry bites

L - tbd

D- hoping to return early enough to stir fry ginger scallion lobster , maybe make Tom Ka Gai ( Thai chicken soup ) and eggplant / yard long beans in Sechuan garlic sauce . All almost fat free except for a bit of healthy sesame oil.