I Just Need Advice

Valerie G.
on 8/19/18 9:15 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

I think what you've been eating is fine, and the fact that you're getting protein without depending on supplements is awesome. Don't sweat the mac & cheese IF you ate all of your protein. In my first years, and even today, I eat the protein first, then some veggies, saving a couple of bites for whatevertheheckIwant! That could be bread or even chocolate cake. It kept me from feeling deprived and I didn't have the capacity for enough to get myself into trouble anyway

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Crazeru
on 8/20/18 12:41 pm

Are you taking measurements every week? There used to be a spreadsheet out that you could record all your measurements and it would show how many inches and pounds per week.

With my first stall it was 2 or 3 weeks, but I lost about 13" overall. Granted that was neck, shoulders, full around the bust, under the bust, waist, belly button, hips, both thighs, calfs, arm and forearms.

Your body has to work to catch up with the weight loss and redistribute. Breathe and drink more water. Like Janet, I couldn't have eaten that much at 7 weeks out. Some days, I might have a problem eating everything that you eat in a day. Others, all bets are off.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Recent Topics