Any weightloss surgery grads from 2004?

Cgeorge3
on 6/20/18 2:39 am

It's the carb and starch servings I'm speaking of. Like rice, mashed potatoes, corn, bread, cornbread too. I love bread, and I can get carried away with it. Protein always top priority at meals, but my side items can creep up in size if I'm not careful. Good luck on your weight loss goal. Thanks for your reply.

Oxford Comma Hag
on 6/7/18 6:02 pm

Boy, those liquid alcohol calories go straight to my ass.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Amy R.
on 6/8/18 7:15 am

OMG - me too! It's one of the reasons I'm not much of a drinker at all postop.

Kathy S.
on 6/20/18 3:18 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Waving Thanks for checking in! Congratulations!

Kept all my weight off until I lost my husband and got up to 190. It took me a year for it to click but lost the regain and hovering between 125-132. All is good! This surgery saved my life and I am here today to enjoy things, like welcoming my new little grand daughter We hope to see you here often

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

* Nicole *
on 8/7/18 6:26 pm

13 years post op here.

And fighting the ******* that caused all my weight problems to begin with. My weight roller coasters 30lbs. But more than thrilled with my DS as it atleast helps keep things in check.

DS Aug 15th,2005 @ goal, living life and loving it.

"An Arabian will take care of its owner as no other horse will, for it has not only been raised to physical perfection, but has been instilled with a spirit of loyalty unparalleled by that of any other breed."

Eliza970
on 8/9/18 8:16 am

February 2005 for me. Down 160 lbs, from 292 to 132 at my lowest point, Christmas 05. Went to 150 the next year and felt very good, could eat as I wished, and looked less wasted than the first year. Held there for 8 years easily. Then, I lost my job in 2014. That year, with too much time alone with the refrigerator, I went to 165. That's gone now, as I went back to better eating and my 4 rules:no liquid calories, carbs at only one meal, 70-80g protein, and one piece of candy once a day. I'm now at 150 again and holding without much effort. Other than anemia requiring infusions, I have had no complications. If I hadn't gotten rid of my diabetes because of this surgery, I know I'd be much worse off now.

Recent Topics