members not as many as I remember

MargaretMary
on 7/9/18 7:42 pm

I remember you I'm 10 years out

where did the people go?

Valerie G.
on 7/10/18 3:57 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

There are other platforms that have "books and faces". Yes, I'm talking in riddles to not break the rules, LOL. I come out here at least weekly since 2004. It used to be very lively and now ..notsomuch, but I'm here to help others in tribute to those who have helped me.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

islandgirl55
on 5/9/18 9:27 am

I must say I read and look for info that is pertinent to me. I am a little leery of posting. I asked a question once and felt a little annoyance on the part of the responder as if it was stupid. I seldom ask questions now, but I am doing well enough. Reading reinforces what I know I need to keep doing. It's like a reboot.

RNY revision to Lap DS  Feb, 2016, Dr. Ayoola. 

HW 235/SW 184/CW 127

Vicki PNW
on 5/13/18 9:28 pm

I have seen many DS people leave OH in recent years. Not sure why. I do lurk in the DS forum every once in a while but I don't post as much as I used to.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

Beam me up Scottie
on 5/21/18 4:33 pm
I think DSers get "cured" and we leave. I hardly ever come on the boards. I lost 300 lbs and have kept it off for over a decade. I don't think of myself as SMO per se (although I still think of myself as fat even 11+years out).

I only hang around for vitamin advice. I think new things pop up from time to time that I would not see otherwise.

Scott
MargaretMary
on 7/9/18 7:47 pm

I'm 10 years out and I'm worried about getting older with the responsibilities of maintaining my vitamins - protein - blood work and such. I'm 66 now. Will the DS cut my life shorter?

Recent Topics