rave!

alishak
on 3/23/16 7:20 am

Hey everyone. So i just wanted to let u all know and possibly help someone else whos going through what i did.  So it has only been 2 days but. I feel soooooo much better. My nausea had gotten so bad that i wasnt eating or drinking or taking any vitamins or anything. Im 4 weeks out as of yesterday. From an open surgery. Anyways i called the dr. And he asked me if i was taking the potassium he proscribed me for after surgery which is 4 pills a day. And then said i should be taking the b12 with thiamin. And i wasnt because i was so nausious. And he told me that im probably dehydrated and to drink pedialyte. So i immidatly started the ones he told me were most important. And the pedialyte was so nasty i switched to the lower sugar gatorade. But last night i finally slept through the night without getting sick. And i havent been nausiated since i started the potassium and b12. I have been taking my multivitamin, and im still working on getting in the full days worth of calcium and vitamin d. And ae. But i am putting a timer on my phone for every 30 minuets after i eat or drink anything or to take a pill. So for anyone dealing with that please please take ur vitamins even if u feel sick.  And i am still working to get more n more water down. I had a foamy mouth so bad. And its gone finally. So im gonna keep taking everything and getting water in. The timer really helps big time. Maybe i can start to recover cuz i still got bruises from my ivs and my surgery was  a month ago. So i was bad. And ive learned my lesson dont sabbotage ur own recovery. 

Most Active