dry mouth

alishak
on 3/15/16 7:41 am

Ok sorry guys heres another is this normal question. But at nightime. I get this out of control dry mouth where even my cheeks are stuck to my teeth. And this nasty nasty taste and feeling from my stomach to my mouth thats dry and it makes me feel like throwing up. Water makes it feel worse but i drink it anyways. Do you think mYbe im just dehydrated? 

Crazeru
on 3/15/16 4:35 pm

How much water per day are you drinking and how far out are you?  You need to be drinking at least 64oz of water daily.  If early out, sip, sip, sip every 5 min.  Keep track of how much you are really drinking.  Your taste may have changed from cold drinks to room temp.  You can add crystal light or a squeeze of lemon to help.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

alishak
on 3/15/16 5:14 pm

Im 3 weeks today actually. Im drinking probably 3 to 4 cups a day. But i just got a waterbottle thats 64 oz. So im gonna try n do that. Bleh i hope that nastiness goes away quick. 

(deactivated member)
on 3/15/16 9:36 pm

I also get pretty bad dry mouth. It's often a result of meds / other things you're putting in your body and not necessarily dehydration. Things like Omeprozol (for acid reflux) can cause it in some people. Many other meds also.

alishak
on 3/16/16 5:54 am

Thats a bummer. I havent really been taking much except the heartburn stuff twice a day. And potassium. Last night wvery time i dranj water it would give me terrible gas pain in my stomach and it hurt so bad it wake me up here and there. I just dont get it. 

wandak
on 3/20/16 6:53 pm - lexington, oh
RNY on 01/05/16

I had a nasty taste in my mouth too. I am 11 weeks out a deal it is better but sometimes I have to brush my teeth more to get rid of it

Wanda

Most Active