wow the pain

alishak
on 3/11/16 5:15 pm

I think im going through much of the same thing.  I feel like every single thing i eat makes me sick. It doesnt even matter if its broth at this point. Im feeling really sick today. And i have what i assume is my internal stitches or connections that sting and hurt realy bad when digesting my food or right before i have to go to the bathroom. I could do without that pain. Today has been super rough im barely eating anything these days. But im trying. 

Brandy G.
on 3/13/16 5:11 pm
DS on 08/20/14

Those days suck.  You have my sympathy and I'm sending you my strength.  As I got better I found that I had to eat my way out of those days, which makes them suck twice as much.  You might be a little early for that advice, but perhaps just focusing on getting your water in would help.  They key is to keep trying things until something works, and it might be something that wouldn't work for anybody else in the world.  Just keep plugging away at it and you will figure it out. 

August 2014 - DS @ Mexicali Bariatric Center / Ungson.
It took me one and a half years to lose 165 pounds.
Weight: High=314, Goal=155, Current=131

alishak
on 3/13/16 5:40 pm

Thanks. Lol i am doing exactly that. My family keeps asking how everythings going and i keep telling them nothijgs changed i feel like crap. Just trying to get through this first month or w.e. it takes me to start feeling better. Im lucky i have u guys to tell me im normal and it gets better. I have thought about that. Trying something thats not bad per say but something other people wouldnt or however u put it.  I do need to drink more water too. 

Crazeru
on 3/15/16 5:09 pm

Up your water intake as much as you can.  I had problems with anything SF (SA - anything with malitol, sorbitol etc).  Read labels.  Egg salad, tuna salad, ricotta fluff.  You want easy stuff on your tummy.  I was all prepared with SF jello, SF pudding, crystal light.  Took a couple of weeks to figure out that they were the problem.  I did take Gas-X just to help the gas to disappear.  Walking and/or a rocking chair will help too.  I also was lactose intolerant going in the DS and came out lactose and whey intolerant.  Gluten is also not my friend now either.  I found Optimum Eggwhite protein powder and it works for me.  I now try to avoid onions, broccoli, cauliflower... may be other foods, but they are my biggest problems.  I had problems for 4.5 months before I finally had my PCP write a prescription for Flagyl.  It solved most of my gas & diarrhea problems.  I had had a very bad build up of bad bacteria.  After doing stool samples (no CDIFF), the Flagyl was a miracle.  First round took care of 95% of my issues.

It does get better.  Probiotics work for some, for me they just generate more gas.  If your guts are full of bad bacteria, you generally need to kill them off, then get some good bacteria in with yogurt or probiotics. 

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Most Active