12 weeks out and struggling

cantstalkthis
on 11/8/15 3:09 am

I have no idea why my tablet corrected this to 85lbs in 6 days. Strange! 

Crazeru
on 11/12/15 1:18 pm

I had 4+mo of explosive diarrhea and gas.  2 rounds of Flagyl took 95% of my gas (bad bacteria) - just gone.  Then I started taking Chia seeds.  After 3 days, my BMs were firming up.  When I have problems now, generally a few days with Chia seeds and I'm doing better.  You may also need a different PPI.  I never had problems with my stomach.  I did do an elimination diet and it didn't help at all.  I had to do stool labs to make sure it wasn't C-Diff. 

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

NYMom222
on 11/12/15 2:12 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Wow you've had a rough time of it. While I didn't have DS, I get the nausea and not wanting to eat in the morning. For me peppermint Tic Tacs were a life saver to help keep the nausea at bay. I still rarely eat in the morning, but it is when I get a lot of fluid in (tea, coffee, whatever) and a protein drink. I know it is hard to find ones you like but there are tons of brands out there. When I couldn't stand protein shakes I found the coffee mocha ones helped- Chike or Fit frappe. Use fairlife milk that has higher protein and is lactose free. The ready made premier protein I heat up and drink like hot chocolate. Both Vitamin Shoppe and GNC will take returns on open protein powder. (30 days VS-credit with receipt, GNC - money back with receipt)

Hope you get to the bottom of what is going on...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Most Active