Advice looking back 2 years

J G.
on 12/9/11 2:37 pm
Posture:  Wish I would have sat up straighter from the start.  My back was sore and I didn't know why until my Chiropractor told me why.  The weight loss throws us off, we are used to "leaning into" our front weight, so we hunch over as we lose weight.  Could have saved myself lots of pain and needless back aches, not to mention chiropractor adjustments, and Motrin.

Sheanie, thanks so much for posting this. I get back aches in the late afternoon.  I've been thinking the ole hanging boobs were the problem, but maybe I need to work on my posture!!!
(deactivated member)
on 12/10/11 8:09 am
Good to *see* you.  Quit being such a stranger!

Awesome update and I hear ya on the clothes.  I spent thousands of $$ on size 12's cuz I thought I was done losing, now I wear 7's. :(  

I still haven't sized my rings, I moved a few to different fingers but I have about 7 or 8 I need to have resized.. I live out in the sticks so I just haven't done it yet.

Michele
provolisa
on 12/10/11 11:18 am - Provo, UT
Thanks especially for the posture tip. As I read it here, I am leaning forward on my fat. I need to work on my posture on the way down, and work on my core muscles, which are the key to good posture for me.

~Lisa
               Recovering from the Duodenal Switch~
                HW - 495 / CW - 382 / GW - 175    Joanne B. is my Angel 

Most Active