December DS'ers!

determineddanni
on 12/2/11 6:56 am
I am so glad you posted this! We do have a lot of December DS's. I am thankful to have found this sight as well as all of you lovely people. I wish you all the best of luck in your surgeries. It' s nerve racking that we will be change our lives, our eating, our apperance! Best advice I can give is to come here for support and keep doing that years from now. Then maybe 10 years down the road we can all sit back like old friends and support the newbies and ourselves. It makes me smile thinking about all of our futures! How amazing!

My angel is MajorMom:) So she will keep you all updated!

Lisa if your still in the hospital on the 16th I am so going to bring you some flowers! I am having my pre-op stuff that day.

I wish us all luck and happiness! xoxoxo

HW 259          SW 256          CW 141       GW 150

inkedandsleeved
on 12/2/11 9:18 am
 hey, twin. when do you start your preop diet?
determineddanni
on 12/2/11 4:11 pm
I have not recieved my pre-op diet yet. I don't think he requires much for me to change. Like I don't think I have to go on a liquid diet or anything. Which thank God because I hear its hell! :( What is your pre-op diet like?

HW 259          SW 256          CW 141       GW 150

inkedandsleeved
on 12/2/11 9:18 am
 DECEMBER 19TH!

I hope everyone lights some candles, swings some chickens, says some prayers, dances naked, or whatever they do...
not just for the surgery itself, but pray for the nurses that have to take care of my groggy self post-surgery. I am NO PICNIC when I'm in pain. 
allraindrops
on 12/5/11 12:34 am
I'm also December 19th!! T minus 2 weeks!!
Banded in March 2006, lost 15 and regained 20 lbs, revision to DS on December 19, 2011. Looking forward to loserland!

Updated: Starting weight 260 lbs, current weight 168 lbs (June 6, 2012)....I love my DS!

sweetsuzy
on 12/2/11 10:20 am - Defiance, OH
GOOD LUCK!!! 
YeahItsCase
on 12/2/11 11:04 am
Honestly..It still has no set in that I will be having surgery on Wednesday!

I'll be even more honest when I say I have NOTHING prepared yet. I am trying to finish up this semester of grad school early and have been insane busy at work...

I am ridiculously calm about it too..very weird!
provolisa
on 12/2/11 4:42 pm - Provo, UT
I feel calm about it too, and I have been feeling like a freak of nature, LOL!
               Recovering from the Duodenal Switch~
                HW - 495 / CW - 382 / GW - 175    Joanne B. is my Angel 

Divine_Ambrosia
on 12/2/11 11:12 am - Cary, NC
 Here I go! December 20th is my date and I'm just about as nervous as all get out.

Panicking about vitamins, what to buy, what not to buy......protien shakes, powders......what I need at the hospital.......ACK! Just scary.  Worried about how I'll do in surgery (I'm a lap band to DS revision).

It's all kind of nerve racking!
orangecrushed
on 12/3/11 2:53 pm - Triad, NC
Ah, we have the same surgeon!  You should go to the luncheon on Dec. 10th in Raleigh.  You can talk with an awesome group of people who have gone through the DS with Dr. Sudan.  Send me a private message if you want the details!!

Best of luck with everything!
Most Active