Saturday - What's for dinner?

yorkieGal
on 11/26/11 2:00 am - Clermont, FL

HI Guys, so I thought I'd wait a couple of days for the turkey fest to cease before restarting the thread.

Tonight in our house we are having:

Slices of strip steak that has been marinating in lawrys steak marinade for 24 hours, cooked fajita style with a ton of mushrooms, onions and bell pepper strips. I am just going to have mine on a plate all hot and melty with a ton of shredded cheese, guac and sour cream, bf is going to have some southwest orzo we bought.
For dessert we are having some low carb cheesecake (crust made with crushed flourless peanut butter cookies, melted butter, diced pecans and dash cinnamon) and a ton of freshly whipped cream with vanilla extract and splenda!

have a good night everyone!!

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

teachmid
on 11/26/11 2:07 am - OKC, OK
The last of the leftovers: turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole. Plan to make fresh gravy and stuffing.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

Julie R.
on 11/26/11 2:10 am - Ludington, MI
 Smothered pork chops with onion buttermilk gravy, oven roasted brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes!
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

Valerie G.
on 11/26/11 3:04 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
I have informed hubby that he has to take me out and buy me something tonight.  We're both trying to walk away from the restaurant this evening.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

kat08
on 11/26/11 4:41 am - Matthews, NC
We're having pork chops.  I found this recipe that we're going to try tonight: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Sage-Pork-Chops/Detail.aspx?src =mer221

Figured I'd make some broccoli/cauliflower w/velveeta, mashed potatoes & cornbread stuffing...then make gravy out of the juice left in the pan.  I'll eat mostly pork & veggies with a taste or two of the starches.
-Kathy
Have you had or are you going to have the DS and live in the Charlotte, NC area?  There is a DS meet up group near you!  PM me for details.
Gracie P.
on 11/26/11 11:40 pm - Mansfield, OH
Yum-O Yorkie!  Can I just come move in with you?  My mouth was watering so much after reading your meal!  Would you please share your cheesecake recipe?  I have not tried the flourless pb cookies.  Are they good?

xoxo

Gracie                                          
- 165 lbs. total!                     Updated 4/7/13

Most Active