The dreaded 1st outting and public BM's (TMI)

Elizabeth N.
on 11/23/11 4:05 am - Burlington County, NJ
Not to worry, your time will come :-). Everyone gets at least one truly AMAZING dump in public. That's why nice DSers carry supplies. You'll be fine when it does happen.

I have to use public restrooms at school all the time. Sometimes I cringe if there's a crowd, but I use my supplies and do my best.

MsBatt
on 11/23/11 5:51 am
"...at least one truly AMAZING dump in public..."

So far, it's ONLY been one for me---but it was a DOOZY!!!

I brought it on myself, I guess. Your 'devil' may be huckleberry milkshakes---apparently mine is ****tails made with Ocean Spray blackberry/cranberry juice.

A friend and I had a few of these one evening, and the next AM we left on a road trip. Things were fine until I got about an hour from home---and the farts started. As long s it was JUST farts, I was okay with that---I owe him YEARS of pay-back, and my sense of smell isn't very good anyway. (*grin*)

Just before we got where we were going, he decided he wanted to stop at the Toys-R-Us that was going out of business. Fine---I can look at toys.

Then the pain hit me. Of course, I was in the front of the store, and the restrooms were all the way in the back, but---I knew I could make it. But when I got in there, there was a mother with a small boy, and I thought  "Is it murder if I gas them both? Well, too bad---it's gotta be NOW."

I've heard less impressive sonic booms. I swear I think I heard glass rattle---in the FRONT of the store. The little boy shrieked.

But the sound was NOTHING to the smell. Mother AND son started gagging. I heard her tell him "Never mind about washing your hands! Come ON!"

I'm not sure whether to be appalled or proud.

Elizabeth N.
on 11/23/11 5:57 am - Burlington County, NJ
Hey, I think you can be PROUD : *** and learn good lessons at the same time....

MsBatt
on 11/23/11 6:03 am
I've definitely removed blackberry/cranberry juice from my diet. (I'm keepin' the vodka. *grin*)
honeybadger 11
on 11/23/11 6:46 am - FL
Oh MsBatt. I love, love, love this story! I know one like that is coming for me because im notoriously in the wrong place at the wrong time! oh i cant stop giggling!!! haha!

~Jennifer
Revision to DS 11/9/11                                  LapBand 12/2006
SW  321/ CW 248/ GW 185                           SW 330/ HW 348/ LW 300
Join me here: http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com

Imissthe80s
on 11/24/11 12:48 pm - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
 OMG!! I'm lying here busting out laughing at my friend's house! I'm hoping she doesn't come in here wondering, What the Hell's going on?! You made my Thanksgiving complete! You are sonically awesome!

MsBatt
on 11/24/11 1:17 pm
Glad I could make your day. (*grin*)

You'll be relieved to know this has only happened to me ONCE in nearly eight years.
J G.
on 11/23/11 1:17 pm
Jennifer, try burning wooden matches.  Then blow them out and relight them from a candle. Repeat. Make lots of smoke.  It's the smoke that covers up the poo stink.  I think my DH has even forgotten that my poo stinks.  He's so used to the smoke. Ha!
momx4
on 11/23/11 2:16 am - TX
Okay now ya'll both got me jealous!!  I am very tired all the time, am not sleeping more than 2 to 3 hours at a time......not really in pain anymore....just sore.  But as far as eating......that is a mystery still.....cuz i feel hungry....or do i?  I am only eating yogurt, applesauce, refried beans/cheese and broccoli cheese soup.   I am trying to get 64oz in but i am not there yet.....oh and I also get a protein shake in a day....not liking them though!    I guess once I get to eating better I will feel as good as ya'll!!   the oil slicks are throwing me for a loop too!!  I mean how much fat could I possibly be eating to have them already?
Kristi                
orangecrushed
on 11/23/11 2:33 am, edited 11/23/11 2:34 am - Triad, NC
Thanks for posting this... I haaaate using public restrooms, but it's going to be something I gotta get over.  Today, I picked up my lil bottle of Ozium, and I'll get a lil Ziplock to put wipes in.  It'll be something I make sure I have with me at all times!

I'm glad to hear that your recovery is going so well!  You and Sandy both!  All I've seen lately are rough recoveries.  I am hoping and praying I have it as good as you guys!
Most Active