Vets, ANYONE, please talk to this guy before he kills himself.

provolisa
on 11/16/11 1:07 pm - Provo, UT
OMG! According to his post on this other thread, the same clod has ALREADY had a supposed DS revision, and his surgeon is going in to do it again, and has told him to only expect to lose 40 lbs??????
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/4472610/Disappointed- w-me/ 

His doctor, if this is true, is doing something wierd! And what insurance would keep approving revisions?? It's hard enough for us with the real doctors.

I am upset about this doctor taking advantage of the uneducated clod (not that he doesn't bear responsibility, but the surgeon is the one who is supposed to be guiding him!)

Lisa
               Recovering from the Duodenal Switch~
                HW - 495 / CW - 382 / GW - 175    Joanne B. is my Angel 

Sher Bear Mama
on 11/16/11 1:09 pm
Honestly, I wouldn't give this posting (the link I mean) any more attention that you already have.  He seems to be a "plant" or some practical joke made by those who want to see the DSrs have a fit and start lashing out.  His membership started today.  I'm sure someone just created a new member, posted this irresponsible question (and badly spelled and written as well), and is just waiting to see what we say. 
Sher--the bear mama

(deactivated member)
on 11/16/11 1:14 pm
After I posted this, I noticed that he just joined today also.  I certainly hope that it is just a joke.  If not, this guy is going to most likely die on Monday.
provolisa
on 11/16/11 1:24 pm - Provo, UT
I sure hope he is a joke on us.

I couldn't help noticing that his surgeon is listed in OH and he is listed as a patient of his surgeon. Could this joke include slandering the surgeon by saying he does this kind of stuff?

Lisa
               Recovering from the Duodenal Switch~
                HW - 495 / CW - 382 / GW - 175    Joanne B. is my Angel 

Most Active