Gracie Update?

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/11 3:22 am
Anyone hear from her? Damn...hope she's doing alright.
yorkieGal
on 11/15/11 9:57 pm - Clermont, FL
hey Hon, whats happening with her?? she sent me a text a week or so ago and she was camping with the family??

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/11 10:07 pm
Hi Yorkie, great to see you! I read this post and I've not seen any update.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/ds/4470954/Help/

If you hear from her, please let me know she is doing alright. Thanks!
yorkieGal
on 11/15/11 11:18 pm - Clermont, FL
Hi Guys,
I text Gracie and she was admitted with a bowel obstruction that was fixed lap. She is waiting to pass gas or a bowel movement before she can be allowed to come home.

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/11 11:20 pm
Thanks Yorkie. Get well soon Gracie gal! xo
newyorkbitch
on 11/15/11 11:55 pm
On November 16, 2011 at 7:18 AM Pacific Time, yorkieGal wrote:
Hi Guys,
I text Gracie and she was admitted with a bowel obstruction that was fixed lap. She is waiting to pass gas or a bowel movement before she can be allowed to come home.

Yorkie xx
I just want to draw attention to this.

Gracie complained of pain and vomiting and her internist and surgeon said to "treat it like a bug" and several of  us here told her to go to the emergency room and lo and behold,  it was a bowel obstruction.

THIS IS A KNOWN RISK that we all have.

Do not ignore these kinds of symptoms.  GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM.

Bowel obstructions can be fatal!!!

yorkieGal
on 11/15/11 11:59 pm - Clermont, FL
You are SO right about this.....if in doubt, get a CT scan with contrast, wasted time can cost people their life in this kind of case.

Yorkie xx

Most Active